The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 people cancelling right after the final check was written for the reception. Seriously guys, you couldn't tell us yesterday? :/

Send out three more invites to THPers!

3 people cancelling right after the final check was written for the reception. Seriously guys, you couldn't tell us yesterday? :/
I have no issues with crashing a wedding, and i'm local.

just wait till you have the no-shows. Just frustrating

We upgraded our DJ's and photographers meals with our cancelations and no shows. But it drives you crazy.

I have no issues with crashing a wedding, and i'm local.

You might be getting a hand delivered invitation on Saturday haha

It is what it is, it's just damn frustrating

Time for some new shoes.

buy some more bro!

Boom!

aefc9755-36b8-6632.jpg

--
Tapatalk2

Way to pull the trigger!

Well I'm at Golfsmith and my Classic has been shipped out to Cleveland. They will be sending me a new Classic and a new Kusala Blue shaft, but it'll take at least a couple weeks. Ugh. There is a bright side, though, a Golfsmith just leant me a demo driver to hit until my Classic returns:

42575130-3c4d-aa18.jpg

Sent from my Evo 3D using Tapatalk

Only Nate would get a Razr X as a loaner driver... jealous... very jealous...

Well...that's certainly a nice consolation JN! lol

Want to laugh.....enjoy:

[video=youtube;CIaWo-BlBjs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIaWo-BlBjs&feature=share[/video]

Well I'm at Golfsmith and my Classic has been shipped out to Cleveland. They will be sending me a new Classic and a new Kusala Blue shaft, but it'll take at least a couple weeks. Ugh. There is a bright side, though, a Golfsmith just leant me a demo driver to hit until my Classic returns:

42575130-3c4d-aa18.jpg

Sent from my Evo 3D using Tapatalk

Uh oh, this is disaster waiting to happen lol, you may fall in love with the Razr X driver lol Just kidding

What happened to your classic if you don't mind me asking!

I believe he said that the shaft came apart from the head.

Only Nate would get a Razr X as a loaner driver... jealous... very jealous...

Well...that's certainly a nice consolation JN! lol

Uh oh, this is disaster waiting to happen lol, you may fall in love with the Razr X driver lol Just kidding

What happened to your classic if you don't mind me asking!

Yeah, I'm interested in seeing what this Razr X Black can do for me for the next 2-4 weeks. At the outset it seems so much longer and the face so much smaller. I'll be going to the range before my league tonight to see if I'm hitting this thing in league play at all this evening.

The Kusala shaft actually snapped inside the driver head...have no idea how that happened.

Yeah, I'm interested in seeing what this Razr X Black can do for me for the next 2-4 weeks. At the outset it seems so much longer and the face so much smaller. I'll be going to the range before my league tonight to see if I'm hitting this thing in league play at all this evening.

The Kusala shaft actually snapped inside the driver head...have no idea how that happened.

It happened because you are a BEAST JN obviously.

Wow that really sucks about the shaft, was this an aftermarket upgrade?

I'm excited to hear what you think about the RAZR x compared to your experience with the classic!

Wow that really sucks about the shaft, was this an aftermarket upgrade?

I'm excited to hear what you think about the RAZR x compared to your experience with the classic!

Yeah, it was an aftermarket upgrade - got the Kusala Blue from a THPer here and had Golfsmith reshaft it. I might just go to Golf Galaxy for the reshaft when I have to do it again. This Razr X Black just feels...weird.

Waiting entire lunch break to get some swing stats on my driver.. It was used half the time, and no one would bother helping me the other time...

Yeah, it was an aftermarket upgrade - got the Kusala Blue from a THPer here and had Golfsmith reshaft it. I might just go to Golf Galaxy for the reshaft when I have to do it again. This Razr X Black just feels...weird.

Yeah in my experience cleveland clubs feel awesome, when I got my mashie and hit it it felt like I've owned it for years but I never could do that with other clubs-I had to get used to them.

I hope they get it fixed right, are they giving you a brand new kasula blue shaft too?

I just got a call from my brother. He said he just found out he's getting deployed to Kuwait next year. I was hoping we wouldn't have to go through that again. It sucks even more because he just got married a couple of months ago.

I just got a call from my brother. He said he just found out he's getting deployed to Kuwait next year. I was hoping we wouldn't have to go through that again. It sucks even more because he just got married a couple of months ago.

Im sorry to hear that. Please convey my appreciation for his services.

man that's awful. But like JRod said, please thank him for his services to our country. It's extremely appreciated.

Yeah in my experience cleveland clubs feel awesome, when I got my mashie and hit it it felt like I've owned it for years but I never could do that with other clubs-I had to get used to them.

I hope they get it fixed right, are they giving you a brand new kasula blue shaft too?

Yes, Cleveland is sending me a brand new Kusala Blue shaft as well.

Nobody ever wants a loved one to be deployed. Thoughts to your family and thank your brother for his service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back