The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough news man. Tell him thanks and hope all is well when the time comes.

I just got a call from my brother. He said he just found out he's getting deployed to Kuwait next year. I was hoping we wouldn't have to go through that again. It sucks even more because he just got married a couple of months ago.

Bummer about your brother bhilton. Our thoughts are with you and him and the rest of your family. Glad that he is serving for our country though.

BlackBerry Tapatalk...laugh it up.

Went up for 9 last night and find out that my club championship is canceled due to not enough sign-ups. WTC!!
So pissed off for so many reasons....

Went up for 9 last night and find out that my club championship is canceled due to not enough sign-ups. WTC!!
So pissed off for so many reasons....

you should just take the trophy and call it a win.

I downloaded the Opera 12 update, and dear god it is horrible. Wonderful interface as always, but so many compatibility issues that it is unusable. Why release a browser without Facebook and Youtube working?

Having to use Chrome now, and I'm not too happy about it.

I used to be anti-chrome. Until I gave it an honest chance. I'll never go back to firefox (except maybe on Linux VMs)

So my rant today is I managed to sort my back out and was super excited about playing a round tomorrow with my Morgan Cup irons and ..........

I get a call from the course to say "due to expected bad weather we wont be opening tomorrow" EFF THEM ANYWAY !!!!!

I have used Chrome extensively in the past, but Opera 11 was just leaps and bounds better. Opera 12 will be too as soon as they work out the kinks. Give it a week or two.

The fastest browser though, bar none, is Maxthon.
I used to be anti-chrome. Until I gave it an honest chance. I'll never go back to firefox (except maybe on Linux VMs)

JR...have you done any more hot sauce reviews? What is your youtube name?

Chrome is like a boss. Used to love FF, but no mas.

I love Chrome.

Went out for my weekly 18 with the bro-in-law... The absolute worst day I've ever had. If you had put a small barn 10 ft in front of me, I couldn't have hit it.

Did meet a couple of nice young guys ( they joined us abt 5 holes in). I invited them to come check out THP.

Golf sucked, but the THP recruiting was good! And you DFW guys will be happy... Both these guys were beasts with a driver and pretty good game. Hopefully they'll check the place out :)

You see the Capsaicin drops video? When I hit 50 subs, I will be doing a full dropper of that.
Got ya....suscribed. You are one crazy SOB JR! Crazy!

You see the Capsaicin drops video? When I hit 50 subs, I will be doing a full dropper of that.

Oh damn. When I get home, I'm subscribing! That would be funny as hell (for me, not you). Lol.

Last week I ranted about people posting indexes when it was irrelevant info. Said that it reminded me of other forums.

Well the FIRST TIME in a long time I look up opinions on something through @lurking" another site and what do I see?!?! Read the last sentence.

...View attachment 4910

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Last week I ranted about people posting indexes when it was irrelevant info. Said that it reminded me of other forums.

Well the FIRST TIME in a long time I look up opinions on something through @lurking" another site and what do I see?!?! Read the last sentence.

...View attachment 4910

See while I do agree with you. I believe as a 3.9 index I just think it's important for everyone to know where their place is on the golf course and even on this forum

See while I do agree with you. I believe as a 3.9 index I just think it's important for everyone to know where their place is on the golf course and even on this forum

What do you mean dude? Can you elaborate?

...View attachment 4910

Haha, that sucks dude.

I dont understand, but then again, im a 10.7 handicap.

So if he was a 12 it wouldn't matter what his thoughts were anymore because the ball would react differently off a well struck 12 HC shot and a well struck 4 HC shot?

He wasn't talking forgiveness or playability. He was talking trajectory...

Just my opinion. And the reason for my post is more that the very first time I look at a thread from another forum the exact thing I was talking about a week ago comes up. Just thought it was funny in a way.

I have a headache and I've been working too much, I'm a 9.6 index FWIW

Every forum is different, but I think THP and the members here do a good job of making sure that opinions matter from everybody regardless of skill level.

Every forum is different, but I think THP and the members here do a good job of making sure that opinions matter from everybody regardless of skill level.

Thank you, JB. That was my point. And that is why I chose this forum over all the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back