Cobra Golf Long Tom Driver Preview

I'm not sure I trust you chunkster. You've been blowing my mind with your equipment selections lately.

I understand dude but it hurts to hear big fella. I think that a long term test of what SGI irons do for a person that likes to play player irons could be cool. I'm sure no one will listen though. I will enjoy it

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I understand dude but it hurts to hear big fella. I think that a long term test of what SGI irons do for a person that likes to play player irons could be cool. I'm sure no one will listen though. I will enjoy it

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Are you getting serious on me? Chillax. Deano did the same thing last year and had a radio show called "the Shovel brothers". I'm all for it dude. Just giving you some grief. That's what we do.

The last 5 or so pages have been awesome.

Somehow I became the anti-MattyKrack. Convince someone to buy something so I can buy it from them later.

Its actually quite brilliant haha

I just heard that Kmac has LT2 in the hiz-ouse! I want pics Kmac, lots of detailed, glorious pics.

I just heard that Kmac has LT2 in the hiz-ouse! I want pics Kmac, lots of detailed, glorious pics.

All angles!!

I will provide what the people want. But right now I have daddy duty :alien:

"Let it fly"

Kmac, I've been sitting here waiting dude. For like 90 minutes. I'm ready for some up close and personal Long Tom'age.

come on KobraMac

Is Kmac going to pull a Chunky responce lol?

The last 5 or so pages have been awesome.

Somehow I became the anti-MattyKrack. Convince someone to buy something so I can buy it from them later.

Good stuff...

Kmod, lets get some Kpics

Long Tom! Sorry for the chynkyresponse pictures, hopefully they're worth the wait.

DSC00231.jpg

Long Tom! Sorry for the chynkyresponse pictures, hopefully they're worth the wait.

DSC00231.jpg

I was just hawkpondering this at Golfsmith

I was just hawkpondering this at Golfsmith

I have a slew of pictures coming but wanted to say hawkponder at Golfsmith buy for $189 free shipping on the Bay. Hit it yesterday in the sweltering heat, impressed. I struggled getting it around and square but I can fix that. Loved the feel and sound. Even though I was seeing the slice it was going further then my driver was, lol.

Good luck Kobrac, hope it's a fairway finder for ya

Thanks dude, I just might have to aim a little to the left is all.

Thanks dude, I just might have to aim a little to the left is all.

I definitely had the ball forward in my stance at the driver level. It's a long club.

I definitely had the ball forward in my stance at the driver level. It's a long club.

Yeah it is. That's ok because I really liked what I saw for the few shots I hit with it.

Yeah it is. That's ok because I really liked what I saw for the few shots I hit with it.
Thanks for the pic Kmac, its a beauty and hopefully it works out well for ya, kinda surprised your slices were going farther than your driver though, must be one long arse FW. Cant wait to see the other pics dude.

Thanks for the pic Kmac, its a beauty and hopefully it works out well for ya, kinda surprised your slices were going farther than your driver though, must be one long arse FW. Cant wait to see the other pics dude.

Its 45" in length. I dunno dude Im in a little bit of a thing with the driver right now. Working on it though.

Kobrac, I like it.

Kmac, this has me stupid interested in hitting one, it really does. Thank goodness the PP is empty now.

Its 45" in length. I dunno dude Im in a little bit of a thing with the driver right now. Working on it though.
Ya it sucks when that happens. Will be following along to see how it works for ya.

I want to hit this thing in a bad way. How cool would it be to keep up with a couple of my buddies long drives for once, lol. Hope you get this thing straight soon Kman!

One picture? Ftmkobrac is killing me.

Back