SeeMore Putters MSeries Review - Forum Testing Review

I'm so excited, yet nervous. Not for the fitting, but this course is swanky nice for Oklahoma lol

yeah i checked the dress code for mine. i was worried id have to wear long pants but shorts are except able. its pretty private. checked out my instructors website today too. here it is if anyone wants to check it out. seems like a younger guy which is cool i seem to do better with younger instructors and stuff. i just relate to them better i guess.

http://andymillergolf.com/

Finally caught up on this thread. I started repping a couple people, but then I figured I'd just post this and rep all the testers. Fantastic start! Definitely keep filling us in on your fitting details, and importantly, what the club feels like once you get a "fitted" putter in your hands. Thanks all, keep up the great work!

There goes a couple of hours of my morning, just reading and absorbing all the posts in this thread so far! Awesome stuff from all the testers so far, and we've hardly even started. I love the level of care and attention Seemore are showing to their customers, and I really can't wait to hear how you guys adjust to your new putters/methods. I'd imagine a few will see some struggles at first, but it's the same with any swing change I guess.

Also like that we're seeing a mix of in-person and remote fittings. Gives us a good idea of the Seemore process from both sides of the coin. I've been eyeing a Seemore for a while, and if I was to go for it, I'd be doing the remote fitting, so I'm keeping a keen eye on you guys!

While helping Tracy's son find a new 3W last night I was checking out the SeeMore's that Golfsmith had in stock. I hadnt noticed this before but while they dont have the M series they did have something pretty close to m5x to roll and roll it I did. If you actually use the RST its hard not to roll good putts. Sign me up! haha I cant wait to get mine and start putting better.

Great updates everyone! My phone fitting is going to be this evening. I sent in the answers to the questions (same as the ones Kmac posted) and some videos yesterday. So, were ready to go for the phone fitting. I can hardly wait!

Well, I'm sad to say that my fitting appointment which was scheduled for tomorrow afternoon has been bumped. My fitter (Mike) has had a personal issue come up which me must attend to.

We're going to try to connect this weekend or Monday at the latest.

T-minus 5 hours and 16 minutes!

Whoooooo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T-minus 5 hours and 16 minutes!

Whoooooo!

Good luck Jman look forward to reading how this all goes for you. Im sure you will you write a little write up about it haha

Good to see some of the fittings getting started. I have a feeling my lunch will be filled with Jman's epic post from his fitting

Good to see some of the fittings getting started. I have a feeling my lunch will be filled with Jman's epic post from his fitting

I agree. Im really excited to hear how the in-person fittings go.

I had a long talk with my SPi instructor last night and he will be placing my putter order today.

I will have a detailed writeup shortly, along with his analysis of my V1 Uploads.

Some pretty interesting stuff overall.

Well, I'm sad to say that my fitting appointment which was scheduled for tomorrow afternoon has been bumped. My fitter (Mike) has had a personal issue come up which me must attend to.

We're going to try to connect this weekend or Monday at the latest.

That sucks SH, but you just can't legislate for these things. The wait will make it all the sweeter when that first 20 footer rolls into the centre of the cup!

Arrived and 15 minutes early to boot.

Gorgeous place.

Had to bring the wife's gigantic Nikon so I'm going to look like a paparazzi with a floral camera strap...but oh well. The little camera was dead this morning.

Don't know how many or what pics I'll get, but I'll have something.

I'm excited for you Jman!

Excellent that the fitting's are starting to happen.

Arrived and 15 minutes early to boot.

Gorgeous place.

Had to bring the wife's gigantic Nikon so I'm going to look like a paparazzi with a floral camera strap...but oh well. The little camera was dead this morning.

Don't know how many or what pics I'll get, but I'll have something.

Jman, can't wait to see all the pics and hear all about it. Have fun!

I had a long talk with my SPi instructor last night and he will be placing my putter order today.

I will have a detailed writeup shortly, along with his analysis of my V1 Uploads.

Very cool rek, looking forward to the approach you and your I instructor take to this process.

Fitting complete! 2 hours on and around the putting green.

Lots to show and talk about as well as a surprise.

BIG changed coming for me personally but I'm ready, willing, and confident.

Prepare for me to get long winded tonight ladies and gentlemen.

Count me in as excited to hear what happened!?

Love the sounds of this man! Surprise? Sweet!

Jman getting long winded? Never. :act-up:

Awesome to hear.......and please, the more long winded the better.

Jman about to get a SGI putter? Haha look forward to the up coming mini Jman novel. I kid my friend. Lol

Looking forward to what you come up with.

im surprised you were only 15 minutes early Jman! i can't wait to read your write up tomorrow can't come soon enough for me i had a not so stellar putting round today although my entire game wasn't great i really can't wait to see what my instructor has in store for me!

I'm going out a on limb here.....long putter in the mSeries. Tell me I'm right! Looking forward to your autobiographical explaination :beauty:

Back