Bridgestone Enters The Morgan Cup

Well today was my day for a Bridgestone Delivery! When I got home I saw a nice Bridgestone package sitting outside the door. The box contained 6 Bridgestone eGlove's for my enjoyment. As I've said before, I was lucky enough to partake in glove testing before on THP and one of the gloves I received was the eGlove. From that day on it became one of my favorite gloves to game. The leather is very soft and with the mesh on the top it makes it a perfect glove for those hot days on the course.

IMG_1020.jpg

IMG_1021.jpg

87f6a97b.jpg

7666b1f6.jpg

Last edited:
Man! 6 gloves is amazing!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I love the curveball you threw us Dean. Here I am bummed out that the irons didnt show up, then BOOM, J40 beautifulness gets posted up.

Nice unboxing video Cap!! And 6 gloves!!?!!! Awesome. Beautiful irons too.

Very nice Dean!! Glad they arrived safely and I know you are ecstatic to put them into play. Really looking forward to your thoughts on them man.

Nice video Dean, looking forward to you thoughts on those shafts.

I got home and found my wife had unboxed my gloves for me. Bridgestone really went above and beyond with 6. I have been using the Tour glove since I found out I was sponsored by Bridgestone and think the e-glove is going to be great for Myrtle as it appears to be very breathable. Thanks again Bridgestone for your commitment to making this a terrific event and going above and beyond each step of the way!

Got my UPS email this morning. Looks like a 9.5 lbs box will be here tomorrow. Hmmm... Wonder what it is. Lol

Got my UPS email this morning. Looks like a 9.5 lbs box will be here tomorrow. Hmmm... Wonder what it is. Lol

Glad to hear bullfrog.

IMG_1027.jpg

IMG_1026.jpg

That is one SHARP looking bag!! Glad to see these safe in hand and getting put to great use.

JB would be proud to know that it didn't take me long to set up the staff bag. I shaved a good 10 minutes off from last year

Ddec sweet looking. Love th bo wedges!

Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

Great looking bag Captain!! Can't wait for my putter to get her so my bag will be complete!

Thought it was a good time for a Morgan Cup 2.0 WITB video. Disclaimer, the balls are not the BB330-RX, but the B330-RX, I don't want you guys thinking I got a secret new model golf ball! Ha!

[video=youtube;j1UNvQZ_R-w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1UNvQZ_R-w[/video]

Nice video Jake. Those CB's are so pretty.

Great video Jakester!!!! Love your choices dude.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

dean and jake, i'm loving how your sets turned out. they both look amazing.

Very nice looking bag Jake.

JB would be proud to know that it didn't take me long to set up the staff bag. I shaved a good 10 minutes off from last year
haha, that's awesome. Your bag looks great. Bridgestone is really shining through for you staffers. 6 gloves, that's incredible! You should have no issues with keeping your hands dry with that kind of arsenal at your disposal. Like you, I've played with those gloves in the past and I thought they were an excellent glove.

Very nice WITB video Jake! Everything looks stellar man.

Where do I get those BB balls again? :D

Sweet set up Jake. My bag should be complete today. Yippee!

Back