Hole of The Day: Video Edition

Just got caught up on some of these. Nice going JN, Tnolan, and Piperty. Thanks for sharing.

Solid again tnolan.....like I said, big things expected for you in the MC!

piperty...nice 1st hole! Got some brown spots out there already?

Brown spots everywhere. We're in a minor drought, and the water supply has some sort of bacteria in it right now, so no water available.

Thanks for the HOTD vid dude, not that bad really. Lots of stupid wind though, I hate that. Who did you con into holding the camera?

Talked my buddy into filming it with my phone. He actually got a big kick out of it.

Talked my buddy into filming it with my phone. He actually got a big kick out of it.

Ah nice, next time tell him we want some commentary along with the video lol

Caught up finally! Great job Floridans, TBT, Tnolan, and Piper!!!

2 HOTD's coming at ya...
i'll apologize ahead of time for the slight cussing and name calling. as you'll see, it came back to bite me.
i was in a really odd mood last night. plus, my stupid tablet was giving me fits while filming and wouldn't cooperate and cut my head off in one video.
but anyway...enjoy at my expense:

Haha they were brillian to listen to. Great vid's dude

Nice Par 3!! And love the random rambling before the tee shot.

Great vid's. Was that a puttin4bird or a putting for bird at the end of the second?

You had me rolling, Tyno. Great vids.

Haha they were brillian to listen to. Great vid's dude

You had me rolling, Tyno. Great vids.

Nice Par 3!! And love the random rambling before the tee shot.

Great vid's. Was that a puttin4bird or a putting for bird at the end of the second?

thanks guys! yeah, like i said...i was in a "mood". kind of a dark, yet funny place.

JJ, that was a putttttinnnnnn44444444bird! but what an awful putt it was :bad:

damn tnolan...get that putting thing down and this MC is yours I tell ya..........yours!!!!

Sorry Tnol that would be a two stroke penalty for not removing the flag stick haha Ive never seen anyone randomly ramble like that before. That was pretty funny dude. Somehow you still managed a good swing in the middle of all that rambling.

Sorry Tnol that would be a two stroke penalty for not removing the flag stick haha Ive never seen anyone randomly ramble like that before. That was pretty funny dude. Somehow you still managed a good swing in the middle of all that rambling.

I'm trying to figure out if it'd be fun or annoying to play with Tyno. He's like Rocco Mediate out there, just keeps talking and talking. hehe

damn tnolan...get that putting thing down and this MC is yours I tell ya..........yours!!!!

lol...trust me, in the Morgan Cup i will be reading putts and aligning my ball. not just stepping up and whacking them.
thanks for the votes of confidence man!

damnit!!! bogey it is then...bummer for me.

I'm trying to figure out if it'd be fun or annoying to play with Tyno. He's like Rocco Mediate out there, just keeps talking and talking. hehe

ha...trust me, i'm a good time....
it's only when a man is left alone to his thoughts, and his wife is on vacation all week...that he starts into the verge of insanity :bulgy-eyes:

LOL, nice vids Tyno! That was a great birdie man, not so much on the 3 putt bogey.

Nice Vids Tyno....great shot and birdie on the first one....nice shots on the second one too....I am not sure anything pisses me off more than a 3 putt bogey!

Nice bird there tnolan, pretty funny stuff too.

that's what happens when you smoke your sweet a$$ 588 custom wedges...and then don't read putts.

Tyno I love the call out in there, thanks buddy. :wink:

Great birdie on that par 3 and that 3 wiggle was rough dude, that 2nd putt should have dropped!

Great videos man.

2 HOTD's coming at ya...
i'll apologize ahead of time for the slight cussing and name calling. as you'll see, it came back to bite me.
i was in a really odd mood last night. plus, my stupid tablet was giving me fits while filming and wouldn't cooperate and cut my head off in one video.
but anyway...enjoy at my expense:

Nice tnolan! Good par. Now you can't say you never putted that before. Lol

Good hole, Cookie. Hopefully I'll do an irons only HOTD soon with my Ci11 KBS Tour 90 combo.

Nice rain video with irons only cookie.

Back