What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn skippy dude! We played that course Bret was talking about when we all played last time, River Winds? It's the same distance from me as Rock Manor in DE is and the same cost yet much better lay out. Or course the cart girls are nice too....You'd like it (the course not the cart girls)

Ah, yes, I haven't played RiverWinds, but it's supposed to be a very nice course.

Belbs first of congrats on the 69 buddy! You are a really good golfer and KellyBo and I enjoyed our time with you and Flashy at Grand Cypress. It's one thing to hit the long ball and another totally different thing to score. Apparently you are getting all of your game together :clapp:. You are a great guy and I envy someone with your talent that only gets to play a few months out of the year and bring your "A" game so quick.

I shot 88 today which is about par for the course for me these days..... Not down on this round as I did beat 90. I enjoyed the day and actually hit several really pretty shots. It's just the wild ones that did me in :bulgy-eyes:

I shot an even 100...The most fun ive had shooting 100. Great day with Sharkwrestler and Wangarific.

EDIT: 43 front 57 back :beauty:

Shot an 80 today. 40 out and 40 in. Hit 5/7 fairways on the front and 8/9 greens and still shot 40. Putting killed me today. Four 3 putts in the first 9 holes! Ball striking was solid but felt like I couldn't hit a trash can size hole with the putter! Going to be playing everyday for the next 8 straight though!

Personal best 78 with 3 doubles, a birdie and a bogey. Really starting to hit it good and a putting grip change seems to be helping out.

we all gotta hit it up there man. the last 2 holes are amazing...awesome PAr 3 penisula green on 17 and scenic with views of river and skyline but narrow par 4 on 18

Ah, yes, I haven't played RiverWinds, but it's supposed to be a very nice course.

88 today.

45 on a short 9 hole course. Actually played pretty well but lost a few off the tee that killed me. Putting was pretty good except for one 3 jack. Still got par on the hole but i wasn't happy.

46 / 40 front 9 Trispeed back 9 e-7

86 on the Blue today. I'm pleased with that score considering I only hit 5 fairways and that rough is deep. Punched out on a few holes to a wedge distance and managed to save par.

On 18 they had Golf Magazine taking anonymous stats for an upcoming pros vs joes article. We told them our handicap and what type of club we'll use off the tee. They had two guys setup with lasers off the fairway and behind the green to measure our drives and approach shots. I got a bit nervous and blocked my drive right into the palm trees. Punched out & 9i to the green. Two putts for bogey. Curious to see when it gets printed, and the final results.

38 on the front nine... I only played nine.

i thought i was going in the right direction then today happened
i have got to learn how to play well when the course is packed solid and its hit and wait
6hr round and 93 shots
+12/+9
last 2 rounds were 4 over and 5 over... to shoot 21 over today is frustrating
talk about a couple of blow up holes... took 2 9's... one on a par4 and one on a par5
lost about 8 balls
it didnt help that the guys in front of us were playing the tips and never hit it past the ladies tees

First day of the tournament in Rome. I still haven't figured out those greens, pretty slow for one thing and the contours are tricky for me to read. So I had 3 three-putts. Other than that it was a good day. 76 (37, 39) with two birdies and four shots behind the leader.

i thought i was going in the right direction then today happened
i have got to learn how to play well when the course is packed solid and its hit and wait
6hr round and 93 shots
+12/+9
last 2 rounds were 4 over and 5 over... to shoot 21 over today is frustrating
talk about a couple of blow up holes... took 2 9's... one on a par4 and one on a par5
lost about 8 balls
it didnt help that the guys in front of us were playing the tips and never hit it past the ladies tees

That drives me nuts. I wish rangers would tell them to move up a tee or two. I don't score well either when it's 5-10 minute wait to hit my shot.

110 today. 60/50. Still haven't gotten my swing back yet, but it's coming around slowly. But, stupid me actually left my house without my putter and didn't realize it untila fter i had warmed up and was getting ready to tee off. Ended up putting with my wedge all day, taking 38 putts.Using my hybrid off of most tees and was at least able to hit 6 fairways. Have decided that since I can't hit my driver yet, will stick with the hybrid for a while.

That drives me nuts. I wish rangers would tell them to move up a tee or two. I don't score well either when it's 5-10 minute wait to hit my shot.
no kidding... today was brutal and i think i shot the temperature lol

I shot an 89 today. It wasn't very good. 38 putts and I sliced every club in my bag for some reason. I'm coming across everything. Haha. Oh well I had fun. It was 6600 yards 71.1 125 or something. So not overly difficult but there were some really long holes. One par 5 it was driver (which I striped), 3+, 8i. Lol.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Wow what an up and down day. If someone told you they had three birdies and and eagle you might think what a good round, wrong! 44 on the front and 42 one the back. I was playing with and kid who is just beginning to learn how to play and also a friend who has only been playing about a year and he thinks he should be on the tour by now:beat-up: and gets mad and does not understand how he can hit a ball well one shot and the 20 yds the next shot. He did ask me how far he was out one time and I told him 190, he hit his shot and then I told him he was now 180 out:D.. Not sure if he liked that or not! Well anyway I could not hit my driver at except on three holes. On the par five 502 I was left with 187 out (best drive!), I hit a 4i to within 25ft, made the eagle! After the round, I look at my card and realized that on the back nine I had two birdies and and eagle, no pars and 3 doubles. I laughed and then went and had a couple of the best Margarita's in town. It was 98 with 60% humidity at tee time. I'm tired, because I'm an old fart and I am heading to the couch and that's it for the night!

Went 41/43 today for an 84, much better than yesterday. Still working on the driver but missed in much better places today.

With a severely injured hand I shot 42/37 for a 79 yesterday. Today shot 38 on 9 holes, hand coudn't take anymore....don't take your Boxer on a bike ride using a leash. He about killed me and screwed up both my hands in a bicycle crash!

Pretty crazy how much your short game, namely putting, can salvage a round isn't it? Solid rounds there.

Yeah it really goes to show how much it influences your score. The back 9 I started to hit the ball a little better which was nice.

Teed off at 6:18 yikes.

43/43 for best score of the year so yay I guess.

Posted via tapatalk

Nice round Hawk!

Thanks Centre. Nice turn around compared to the last couple weeks.

Posted via tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back