2012 AT&T National at Congressional [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Random thought here, but I just cant stand watching Pat Perez play golf. The guy bothers me, no idea why.

Random thought here, but I just cant stand watching Pat Perez play golf. The guy bothers me, no idea why.

hmmmm I will have to pay more attention.....I actually like his pace of play....he gets up there and pulls the trigger..no messing around

From the looks of things you might not have to watch him LOL

Go Brendan de Jonge. Seriously.

Really interested to see how tomorrow's round plays out.

Tappin from my iPad

It's probably the lack of waggles.

--
Tapatalk2

Any THPers going out for the final round today? I'm headed out with a buddy.

Any THPers going out for the final round today? I'm headed out with a buddy.

Nice bob, have a good time and drink plenty of fluids, going to be a hot one again.

Nice bob, have a good time and drink plenty of fluids, going to be a hot one again.

My course only has 9 holes hope due to trees down from the storm so I figured I would endure the heat for one day. It's free plus they have a military tent I can go to & get free drinks.

It also helps that I am off this week & have time to recover lol

My course only has 9 holes hope due to trees down from the storm so I figured I would endure the heat for one day. It's free plus they have a military tent I can go to & get free drinks.

It also helps that I am off this week & have time to recover lol

When we were driving to the beach yesterday part of way we went through MD to get down to Rehoboth DE was hit pretty hard. Trees down everywhere and I guess the power was out all day yesterday too.

Free drinks on uncle sam is always nice lol

What happens if Tiger doesn't win today? I think he should but his red shirt/black pants/white shoes don't seem to be a magical combination for him.

What happens if Tiger doesn't win today? I think he should but his red shirt/black pants/white shoes don't seem to be a magical combination for him.

He won the last major on Friday according to that thread. No question he wins today.

Yesterdays coverage made me angry, I hope we actually get to watch the end of the rounds today.

I hope we get to see the end as well... As for Tiger , of course he wins, I'm sure the mashed potatoes guy will be there supporting him. That's all he needs.

He won the last major on Friday according to that thread. No question he wins today.

Hasn't he pretty much already won again today?

Furyk and DJ, wtf? Mayhan, Tiger and Huh all have to get it done or I'm toast today in fantasy!

Stupid Pat Perez

I love Mahan's swing.

Tigers looking really focused on this one = ztiger needs to putt already.

Tiger looked like he could have used an ATV wedge from that rough.

Tiger looked like he could have used an ATV wedge from that rough.

hahaha, I bet so. Looks like he could use one here too.

I hate fantasy golf. I had Tiger and Mahan on the bench. I subbed them both in for DJ and Day last night, yet when I just checked I have Tiger for Day and DJ is still in instead of Mahan. Wtt?!?! That's not the changes I requested. DJ laying a boogar sugar turd out there today.

hahaha, I bet so. Looks like he could use one here too.

Yep, once again comes up short on a chip and downhill at that. Wtt Tiger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back