Did the survey.
Interesting that they wanted to know the importance of hitting past my playing partners.

Just finished it, I didn't like the question about whether it was more important for me to outdrive my opponents or spin the ball more on the greens. Neither is something that I'm specifically looking for in a ball.
Agree. I don't worry about out driving partners/opponents and I RARELY spin the ball back. (I chose spin)

I also did not see my fav ball B'stone 330RX

Nice survey, short and to the point.

Survey taken. Personally, I'm looking for greenside spin and low spin off of the driver as my most important points. Least important to me is the brand name...if Top Flite made a ball that was perfect for me, I'd game it.

I absolutely agree with this. I can put some side spin on my drives if I'm not careful, and when I get tired towards the end of a round, it gets worse. So my #1 goal is to have a ball that helps me keep the penalty strokes down by limiting my errant drives. Then I'd like it to check up somewhat on the greens.

Done. Quick and to the point. Agree with the other comments regarding out driving others or spinning back. Neither is a priority most of the time.

I didn't think a lot about this survey. Seems like it was very limited in what you could choose from. I thought the ball choices were outdated.

You know, thats pretty valid too. I had to pick "other".

Just finished, grammatical error on question #2 stating you are either greater than 20 instead of less than 20. also not a far of the "this or that" question

Done.. Nice survey. However I don't care if I out drive anyone or spinn it back.

Done; pretty basic in ball attributes and desires

It was easy to fill out but those questions were very restrictive and it was unbelievalbe that the Bridgestone B-330-RX was not one of the choices, I had to check other because of that.

I wonder what they are getting at with this one. Survey seems very narrow. I don't really care about out driving my playing partners or spinning the ball back. I just want it to stay in the fairway, be consistant, hold some greens, and be durable. B330-RX was not even an option for the ball you currently play.

That was a quick and easy survey

Done, short and sweet.

I finished the survey. I noticed that a number of golf balls currently available are not listed. I play the Chromes in rounds that matter and could not pick them. I also agree that a balanced ball is more to my liking, but was not availble, only long or spin.

I did it for you.. Didnt find the question of "whats more important during your round- Hitting it farther then your playing partners or spinning it on the green" ,An important question .Neither one is important to me.

Done as well

Done!Makes me wonder who commissioned the survey!

Done, pretty short to the point survey, needed more of a ball selection though..

Done.

The question about driving it further than your playing partners or spinning the ball back on the greens will be telling. I like to do both, but I (admittedly) prefer to out drive my playing partners.

I clicked the Bstone RXS as they did not have the RX, figured it was close enough. Wonder what this survey is about...

I couldn't care less about spinning the ball back, and take a slight amount of enjoyment out of hitting it past everyone else, so I chose that. Other than that, good survey.

Found the survey kind of odd. I'm not all that concerned with out driving anyone or spinning the ball back. I just try to keep it in play and hit fairways and greens. I do like my ball to hit the green and stop relatively close to where it hits. I'm not long by any means. I have been getting much more accurate over the past few rounds though.

Done, pretty straight forward. I would've liked to the importance section done in a most important ranking.

--
Tapatalk2

Found the survey kind of odd. I'm not all that concerned with out driving anyone or spinning the ball back. I just try to keep it in play and hit fairways and greens. I do like my ball to hit the green and stop relatively close to where it hits. I'm not long by any means. I have been getting much more accurate over the past few rounds though.

My thoughts exactly. I'm not the shortest guy off the tee in my group but I'm not the last one making my approach shot either. I can poke it far enough with the driver to get myself into plenty of trouble. Spinning it back ins't as much of a priority as just having stopping power, but since that was the closest match to what I want - that's what I picked.

Done. More fun: driving it past your buddies! Hell with spinning the ball back on the green.

Back