adidas Crossflex Golf Shoe

I think you will like these TC they were pretty comfortable when I tried them on yesterday not Lunar Ascend comfort but still good. They are a bit snug though which surprises me because I had thought Adidas was always spot on.

Just slightly high on the toes right? (where they were snug)

I'm looking forward to getting them and trying them on for sure. In an ideal world, I would try them on before purchasing, but there's no such thing as anyone around here having a size 14 in stock. The worst that can happen is I have to send them back. I can live with that.

Just slightly high on the toes right? (where they were snug)

Yes that is exactly where. Youre seeing the same thing?

Yes that is exactly where. Youre seeing the same thing?

I sure did. Once sized, all is good. I really like them so far, but have not played a full round in them yet. That should come this week.

So are you two basically saying that you had to go up like 1/2 a size or something?

I'm looking forward to getting them and trying them on for sure. In an ideal world, I would try them on before purchasing, but there's no such thing as anyone around here having a size 14 in stock. The worst that can happen is I have to send them back. I can live with that.

Holy clown shoes!

So are you two basically saying that you had to go up like 1/2 a size or something?

I don't really have a dedicated size in golf shoes unfortunately. I try in our reviews to base everything off those old metal sliders when I say something runs true to size. These ran true to size in length, but the top of the toe bed was slightly tight after wearing them briefly. Because of that, I went up a half a size and its been perfect. It wont be the same for everybody of course, that would be based on depth of foot I am guessing.

I don't really have a dedicated size in golf shoes unfortunately. I try in our reviews to base everything off those old metal sliders when I say something runs true to size. These ran true to size in length, but the top of the toe bed was slightly tight after wearing them briefly. Because of that, I went up a half a size and its been perfect. It wont be the same for everybody of course, that would be based on depth of foot I am guessing.

I hear ya. That's encouraging for me then, as I'm really like a 13 1/2.

I'm pretty stoked about these shoes. They're my first "baller" golf shoes.

And zappos will send out the size you need before you even send the old ones back, which is cool. You do have to call though but its worth it.

I sure did. Once sized, all is good. I really like them so far, but have not played a full round in them yet. That should come this week.

Yeah the size I tried on at GG fit quite well so Im thinking the size coming will be less Belbin approved and more Chunky approved. But I want white/blue so its worth it

Chunky can send you his shipping addy. Oh wait you already have it! Boom!! Ship to the office bro. Wifey is starting to get suspicious that I can't possibly review this much stuff

Yall aren't worried at all about that mesh getting dirty? Please let me know how well it cleans up. Thanks.

Yall aren't worried at all about that mesh getting dirty? Please let me know how well it cleans up. Thanks.

True, this is a good observation. I want to hear about that from JB, TC and Kmac if they have the white pairs. I'm in between the white/blue and the black/slime. If the whites are hard to keep clean, I'll have to get the black pair.

I try and take really good care of my shoes. I have a few pairs some would say. For me, the first thing I do with Mesh is put a water repellent on it if I want it to remain spotless. From there I use Magic Eraser to clean them.

I try and take really good care of my shoes. I have a few pairs some would say. For me, the first thing I do with Mesh is put a water repellent on it if I want it to remain spotless. From there I use Magic Eraser to clean them.

Imelda Marcos would be impressed with his collection!!!

What do you use? That spray can stuff? Does it seem to keep them fairly clean? I ordered a pair of the white and blue ones.

Anyone played a round in these yet? Can't wait for mine to arrive

Mine come tomorrow so not yet. Hopefully this week I get some time with them.

Look what arrived today.

IMAG0136.jpg

And look what gets sent back for a 1/2 size bigger. Even being a tad small they still feel pretty dang good and I love the look even more now that Ive seen them in hand.

Look pretty good. I dunno if I'm a fan of the silver stripes or not. I havnt seen these in person yet but I like everything else about them. I gotta make a trip to GG soon.

nice Kmac. I do like the white and blue, but I think I'm leaning to the Black/Slime or white/red. With there was more Blue to those, similar to the style with the red.

God those look awesome! Sucks they have to go back but at least you'll know they'll be perfect for you. Are you still worried about traction?

Those look amazing Kmac, but good lord those are so white how could you ever keep them clean? Too bad about the half size but now you know you will love them.

Buck the silver is pretty low key dude. And you cant really see much blue at all Dean.

TC, hard to say but I think they'll be fine. At least I sure hope so.

I tried these on at Golf Galaxy last week. They definitely run 1/2 size smaller than all my other adidas golf shoes. Comfy as all get out. And very light. I tried on the white with red stripes and they are pretty darn sharp looking shoes.

Back