The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Politics, minocylene, heat, dehydration, runny nose, crappy supper.

That about covers it.

Yes. The debate room. I'm rude and don't bring facts. I'm uneducated on the matter and not a Republican.

False. First of all, I was not speaking anything about the debate room. Second of all, grow up, it had nothing to do with politics.

False. First of all, I was not speaking anything about the debate room. Second of all, grow up, it had nothing to do with politics.

Well it was one hell of a coincidence then, b/c even JMan thought it had to do with that.

...all we are saying is give peace a chance....

DEEP breaths EVERYONE.

People have different beliefs and thoughts, people around here are too good to eachother and for eachother to get worked up.

TC you're a democrat? Sad day indeed.

I still like you though.

Wife decided she was tired and going to sleep. That's crap!!!

LMAO!!!! I suppose that wasn't a part of your ​plans...hehehe....

Is eachother one word or two?

Kevin

My rant is one of my my friends who depends on his body to make a living (not like that you sicko's!) found out he tore the triad in his knee playing football for fun. Not good for him or his.

TC you're a democrat? Sad day indeed.

I still like you though.

I'm actually a registered Independent but I voted for Obama so I stand behind his decisions. I'd much rather be forced to buy healthcare (which I currently do not have b/c I can't afford it for me and my family) than to finance a 15 year war and pay for social security which I'll never be able to receive when I need it.

*the above statement is only my opinion and is in fact, not factual*

Comment removed by author, who realized he overstepped.

Keep politics out of the regular forum please.

Is eachother one word or two?

Kevin

Two. Take a lesson from Jerry Springer.... "Take care of yourself, and each other."

Guys, I understand it's a touchy topic, but can we please calm ourselves a bit? This is unnecessary. Not in the open forum. You're both good men, good men who happen to disagree on something that people are bound to disagree on. Can't that be enough?

NO! Its none of Kevin's business if I say "eachother" or "each other"!!!

Oh...wait....

Comment removed by author, who realized he overstepped.

Mind your business, junior. Jman and I will settle our spelling/usage differences the way such differences should be settled. Hopefully on the golf course some day, where I will beat that no longer football coaching, government teaching, sugar mama marrying, low carbing, putter buying whiner like the Packers pound the Bears.

Kevin

Now you can watch whatever you want on TV! Look at it as a good thing once in a while!

Mind your business, junior. Jman and I will settle our spelling/usage differences the way such differences should be settled. Hopefully on the golf course some day, where I will beat that no longer football coaching, government teaching, sugar mama marrying, low carbing, putter buying whiner like the Packers pound the Bears.

Kevin

I sir, am a Packers fan. LOL

That was hilarious, repped.

I shall now bid adieu to the rant thread.

Kevin

Isn't that one word when used that way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back