Not open for further replies.
From what I have seen of the NBA.

1) Tony Parker
2) Brian Westbrook
3) Chris Paul
4) Derrick Rose
5) Rondo
6) Derron Williams

And then maybe Nash. But that is going off of just what I have seen.

Your list explains a lot to me. And no I dont think Tony Parker is anywhere near the best PG in the NBA.

Your list explains a lot to me. And no I dont think Tony Parker is anywhere near the best PG in the NBA.

My opinion.

I would have put Aaron Rodgers #1 (considering the massacre I managed with the Westbrooks). But that would have been just ridiculous.

My opinion.

I would have put Aaron Rodgers #1 (considering the massacre I managed with the Westbrooks). But that would have been just ridiculous.

Based on your above posts saying you have not watched any games outside of a select few, I understand you are basing this purely on buzz, stats and highlights.

Based on your above posts saying you have not watched any games outside of a select few, I understand you are basing this purely on buzz, stats and highlights.

And I'm ok with that. At least I will get a chance to watch a lot more Nash because of all the national Lakers coverage.

And I'm ok with that. At least I will get a chance to watch a lot more Nash because of all the national Lakers coverage.

that you will, lots of lakers and heat ALL season long

I'm happy for Steve Nash. Once that turd Sarver took over... ugh.

I would not put Deron Williams as the 6th best PG in the league. But I'm a Nets fan. I might put him 1 or 2. Maybe 3.

Chris Paul, Rondo............. everyone else.

On another note, I guess it's tank time in Houston with the shipment of Lowry to TOR for a bag of black licorice. SMH.

Chris Paul, Rondo............. everyone else.

On another note, I guess it's tank time in Houston with the shipment of Lowry to TOR for a bag of black licorice. SMH.

They want Lin.

They want Lin.

Supposedly Lin is not getting away from NY. I can't believe they didn't keep Lowry. I was hoping Lowry and McHale could kiss and make up. Now Houston has Courtney Fortson at PG. Yippee!!! The TOR deal isn't finalized yet, so maybe they are getting someone decent.

Jason Kidd to the Knicks instead of Mavs.

Well I have a new team to cheer for, I guess I'm a laker fan for the next 3 years.

Well I have a new team to cheer for, I guess I'm a laker fan for the next 3 years.

You and Nash kinda share similar hair styles? I dunno...I'm reaching..

You and Nash kinda share similar hair styles? I dunno...I'm reaching..
Take a look at where my man Steve Nash is from, Victoria BC! His family still lives here and he comes to the city all the time. He still holds basketball camps here and owns businesses in the city. I've played with him and against him a few times here as well and he's just a good all around person and I cheer for him. I'd love to see him get a ring or two and I think he deserves it.

Take a look at where my man Steve Nash is from, Victoria BC! His family still lives here and he comes to the city all the time. He still holds basketball camps here and owns businesses in the city. I've played with him and against him a few times here as well and he's just a good all around person and I cheer for him. I'd love to see him get a ring or two and I think he deserves it.

I do too...Except he is playing with that guy that may or may not have raped that girl. Tosh sums it up best, so I will leave it at that, before we hear all about him just being a victim of the girls throwing themselves at him.

I'm with you man. I'm as big of a Nash fan as there is. I almost came to blows with one of my good friends last year when he told me Nash wasn't a top 10 point guard. Hope he wins a ring, and somehow Kobe doesn't. Dunno how that works, but make it happen!

I do too...Except he is playing with that guy that may or may not have raped that girl. Tosh sums it up best, so I will leave it at that, before we hear all about him just being a victim of the girls throwing themselves at him.
I agree with you completely, but if Kobe has to get another ring for Steve Nash to get a ring then I guess it is what it is. Think of this, Steve Nash led the NBA in assists the last 3 years and who on earth was he passing too? Now he will have Kobe, Pau, Bynum, and even Metta world peace and to that he still has a great jump shot and I think he could have a few good years.

Nash is just awesome. Can we start a Nash fanboy thread of it's own. I'll just live in there

I agree with you completely, but if Kobe has to get another ring for Steve Nash to get a ring then I guess it is what it is. Think of this, Steve Nash led the NBA in assists the last 3 years and who on earth was he passing too? Now he will have Kobe, Pau, Bynum, and even Metta world peace and to that he still has a great jump shot and I think he could have a few good years.

I am a fan of anybody that plays the game the way he does. A true throw back and that is what I love. The guy is still one of the best at his position in the league, but there is no way under any circumstances, that I can root for a guy like Kobe to win. Now granted, damaikis informed me that Kobe was just being set up, and his apology was not real, so maybe something is different.

I am a fan of anybody that plays the game the way he does. A true throw back and that is what I love. The guy is still one of the best at his position in the league, but there is no way under any circumstances, that I can root for a guy like Kobe to win. Now granted, damaikis informed me that Kobe was just being set up, and his apology was not real, so maybe something is different.

I giggled like a tickle me elmo @ that

Totally understand.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back