The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunburn, check. Cousins baby crying, check. Not being at work right now and going on the lake again, yes please.

I'm in Wv. Lack of golf is a function of recent bad weather.

Hi. Along with me being back, you also get to enjoy signing Brodeur for another two years, and losing Parise. Hi!

droopy_dog_happy.jpg

Haha thanks for twisting the knife buddy.

That blows. But at least tonight was good. The 4th rules.

Them fourth sucks. Charlie didn't like the loud booms. At least he wasn't shaking scared, just didn't want to go outside.

It would be so bad if you werent forced to sit on the knife!!

Hahaha I suppose it would be. Oh, how I missed you around here. Wasnt the same without you :)

Just got back from pea picking. Jeez, Papaw's got a huge garden. 2 of them, actually. Picked 45 gallons of peas.

Heavy machinery is awesome. I had no idea these existed but I might need one.

KqoTo.jpg

we had one roll through last night here....instead of breaking the humidity it made it worse if that's even possible. Work issues aside today...I'm Glad I'm actually at work instead of being outside actually

Dang, wish we had a storm coming in! I'm watering.

Great, now all I can think about is the term "$#!&&ing bricks"

Heavy machinery is awesome. I had no idea these existed but I might need one.

KqoTo.jpg

As someone who has laid bricks, I think that is possibly the best invention ever. My grandfather, who was a brick mason for 40 years, would probably disagree.

why am I still laughing at my last Ary joke?

Did it involve tgoblin?
no...its in the trash talk thread. I am still laughing...its very to the point

why am I still laughing at my last Ary joke?
Im still laughing at a few of them you had during our round at the outing.

Im still laughing at a few of them you had during our round at the outing.
hahahaha...I am glad ary and I have become good buddies. Otherwise he would hate me

hahahaha...I am glad ary and I have become good buddies. Otherwise he would hate me
You had Moira cracking up with some of them. The lady working on the New Course that drove by in the cart while we were waiting on the tee....I thought you were going to explode with laughter.

You had Moira cracking up with some of them. The lady working on the New Course that drove by in the cart while we were waiting on the tee....I thought you were going to explode with laughter.
hahaha, dude. I couldnt hold it in. Moira thought I was crazy. she even asked me if I really had a wife and kid.

hahaha, dude. I couldnt hold it in. Moira thought I was crazy. she even asked me if I really had a wife and kid.
Hahaha. That round was awesome.

Anybody play any 8 or 9 ball? I shot pool some growing up as my grandparents had a table but here at work they have 2 really nice tables and at lunch it's packed with a bunch of guys that are really good. Been playing quite a bit lately on breaks and I actually enjoy it quite a bit, a fun challenge.

Anybody play any 8 or 9 ball? I shot pool some growing up as my grandparents had a table but here at work they have 2 really nice tables and at lunch it's packed with a bunch of guys that are really good. Been playing quite a bit lately on breaks and I actually enjoy it quite a bit, a fun challenge.

Duey does. He's known as Nebraska Shorty.

Duey does. He's known as Nebraska Shorty.

Very nice. I'm not as good as some of the guys here that bring their own sticks and stuff but I'm getting to be pretty nifty with a pool cue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back