THP Unveils 1st Live Streaming Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very cool! Sooooooo, my shanks will be on full display for the world in 2013? #brave

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Its been said, but I think this is a great idea. The more I can see about golf on camera the better.

The demo day is for all skill levels and that will never change. The THP event will be less about televising swings, and more about giving your feedback and interacting live with the readers of the website that are not in attendance.

Great idea!

How can I live in Tampa, and NOT know about this forum!!! This outing looks amazing. I may have to round up the golf buddies and join in!!!

I think this is a great idea and it will ensure that those who attend the outing/demo day will be expected to leave feedback. That's going to be incredible and make the Demo day even more valuable for those who cannot attend.

Fantastic idea and as TC says, feedback is assured. Love the idea and I should be cuss free after my MC demo day experience

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Great idea to get everyone involved. :clapp:

Very productive addition to THP and demo day. Will the viewers be able to ask questions?

Oh. My. God. What an innovative and absolutely awesome idea! Can't wait...

Tapping from my S3

Very productive addition to THP and demo day. Will the bowers be able to ask questions?

Im not sure who the bowers are, but if you mean followers or readers, the answer is absolutely. We will have a moderator (staff member) that will be communicating both sides.

Now this is just way cool!!!

Absolutely incredible and a brilliant idea!!

Looking forward to being part of this next year.

This is seriously cool, but those fortunate enough to attend better bring it, too!

What a great concept. Great to get instant feedback as it's so easy to get things jumbled up after hitting so many different things.

Im not sure who the bowers are, but if you mean followers or readers, the answer is absolutely. We will have a moderator (staff member) that will be communicating both sides.

Very cool, immediate feedback is great!

Man I was just telling my dad about this because I keep trying to talk him into coming with me to this, and I thought he was going to jump out of his chair! I think I may have sealed the deal and we both may be coming to this! How exciting!

Wonderful idea!!! Makes demo day that much more fun and exciting, never thought it was possible to make it more exciting but I have learned not to say never around here.

Hats off to you! Great idea...

wow. this is an amazing feat! congrats to THP for making this happen.
this is so cool for the members that will be in attendance for the 2013 demo day, as well as the for those who cannot make it and the rest of the world to see.

That is a great idea, sounds like a lot of fun.

A very interesting addition to Demo Day. Good way to have something for the non-attendees to get involved with.

Cool idea JB, I hope to be on the range testing away in 2013.

Great idea, will really help bring the event to life for everybody that can't be there.

This sounds like a GREAT idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back