THP Tour Van Event - Atlanta, GA

Obviously GG and myself.

I will be there probably both days.

I'll be there Saturday for sure...not sure about Sunday. Bear4Ever has said he plans on coming as well, and my dad is checking their social calendar.

I will be there. Only thing that will stop me is a possible trip out to Vegas that is still up in air for around same time.

TapAhoy!

I will be there at least on Saturday. I'm still trying to work out attending on Sunday as well.

Are you playing in the National Father/Son Tournament? I'll be there for our 11th year. It's a blast (even though you usually have to sandbag your arse off to win).

No sir, I am retired from Georgia Power and we have a tournament for employees and retirees over there every July. I haven't missed one since I began going back in the 90's. Is the Father/Son next week too? I will be there from Monday morning to early Saturday night.

And yes, I do plan to be there both days for the ATL event.

No sir, I am retired from Georgia Power and we have a tournament for employees and retirees over there every July. I haven't missed one since I began going back in the 90's. Is the Father/Son next week too? I will be there from Monday morning to early Saturday night.

And yes, I do plan to be there both days for the ATL event.

That is awesome that GP does that for its employees. The Father/Son tournament is also next week (Thursday through Saturday). I think it is about 800 teams and covers about a dozen courses from Pawley's Island, MB and a few in North Carolina. It's a pretty fun time.

Lets keep this one to the THP Tour Event guys. Thanks.

That is awesome that GP does that for its employees. The Father/Son tournament is also next week (Thursday through Saturday). I think it is about 800 teams and covers about a dozen courses from Pawley's Island, MB and a few in North Carolina. It's a pretty fun time.

lol, it would be awesome if they did this for its employees, however it is put on by a group of employees that work very hard for sponsors and we pay an entry fee, GPC being a public utility does not spend money for employees to play golf. It would make for bad publicity if the rate payers thought they were paying for us I am sure.

Lets keep this one to the THP Tour Event guys. Thanks.

Sorry for the inadvertent thread-jacking. I'll stay on topic.

I am very much looking forward to this event. I suspect it will surpass the Spring GA gathering by leaps and bounds (and the Spring event was a blast).

No worries guys.

I want to take a second and thank the Albatross Members for making these trips possible. I try to do it in each of the tour van threads. Its because of you guys that this is possible and you will never be forgotten.

Bama will be there for every THP Golf round that is played.

Tap, tap , taparoo...

Doesn't look like I am going to be able to play, but I plan on coming out before y'all tee off on Saturday to introduce myself and to meet everyone.

I will most definitely be there for both days.

I will be there for Saturday, but unless some THP'er feels like loaning out a couch I won't be able to stay for Sunday.

I plan on attending both days!

It's almost crazy to think, but if I land this job that I am hoping to land, and I am sent to Atlanta for training for 6 weeks, there is a chance that I will be attending the Atlanta event, instead of the St. Louis event. I hope that's not the case, because I really want to tee it up with some of my Midwest peeps, but this could be a nice fall back option.

I will be there Saturday -- but Falcons home game on Sunday.

I'm already taking the week off from work following the Georgia Outing to hang out with my dad for his 70th birthday in South Carolina, and I just got my preliminary work schedule for September, I have the weekend of the Georgia Outing off. Pondering activated.

No need to ponder Ary. Just come on thru.

TapAhoy!

Wow it looks like we got some potential newbies coming to the THP Tour Van Event - Georgia Style! I'm talking about folks that most of us Georgia THP'ers have not played golf with in Georgia, if that makes any sense. :bulgy-eyes: I hope you guys can come on down or up or sideways and have a blast with us! I can guarantee you that the Woodshed (Thanks to Idrops) will be on display and you can even have your picture made standing by it, if ya like. :D Looking forward to seeing all the veterans too! One more thing, if ya not a member of the Albatross Club, you need to seriously consider joining as you will be missing out on some seriously cool stuff :thumb:

I'm already taking the week off from work following the Georgia Outing to hang out with my dad for his 70th birthday in South Carolina, and I just got my preliminary work schedule for September, I have the weekend of the Georgia Outing off. Pondering activated.

Ary, come on down dude. You know you'll have a blast with your Georgia buddies!

Ary, come on down dude. You know you'll have a blast with your Georgia buddies!

I know it would be fun, it's just a matter of sorting out travel and figuring some other stuff out. I'd have to find a place to stay around there as well.

One more here saying come on down to the ATL ary, would be great to see you there.

Back