What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought i played bad but my score didn't show it and i had more putts than id like but i really felt like i putted really well today.

I played and putted HORRIBLE the front 9. Atrocious.

On the back, I got aggressive from tee to on the green and when I got on I changed something with my putting...and it helped ALOT without compromising any of the SPi method. I'll try to get all of that written up by tomorrow afternoon. I also got a little too hot.

Had a lesson. Practiced with the ATV on the green and this arrived.

20120711_175823.jpg

Worked 12.5 hours, to pay for all the golf gear I "need" that counts doesn't it? Hahah

Had my 1st lesson today & it went great.
I'm really looking forward I our next series of lessons.

Went to the driving range after work for a large bucket. Focused on things from Sat's lesson, mainly hitting from inside out of the ball. Still hit or miss on it... practice makes perfect!!

Went to the range with my B-I-L and a friend of his that's a certified golf instructor. Essentially got a free lesson, lots of little tweeks to my swing. Weight transfer, proper finish, proper setup (I have never REALLY known the proper way to set up, since I have never had a lesson, until today) and taking a divot. Been working for the last couple of weeks to change my swing and found that I was not too far off, most of the changes he suggested were minor. By the end of the session, I was hitting them really well. He even had a high grade hitting mat for me to use in the backyard so that I don't tear the yard up with divots. He is a certified instructor, but actually installs putting greens and indoor driving ranges. Teaching is something that he just does for friends that ask for help. WOW, what a difference a couple of minor things can make.

18 holes and another good driving day. Not as great as the last two times, just 226, but two hit trees brought that down quite a bit. Still 226 is further than I was hitting six months ago.

Played 9, practiced chipping in the back yard and set up a lesson for Friday.

I played 18 tonight and had some short game practice. It was also my first round playing with a stand bag again and it was awesome.

I played 18 tonight and had some short game practice. It was also my first round playing with a stand bag again and it was awesome.

Nice man, was a good night for it.

Had a lesson today. After deciding my irons weren't cooperating we switched to the putter. Rolled it pretty well. working on shortening my stroke and eliminating the hands. Now it's time to order a jumbo grip.

Gearing up for tomorrows Member Guest Invitational at the local CC (I'm the guest). Arrived at the course hit a few balls to warm up and then my buddy and I started to play a little closest to the pin to the range flags. He's a 4 hcp and I'm a 13 so when he beat me 3-2 with one push, I was ok with it. We then played a game where the first shot must be straight, the second a fade, the third a draw using 7i. I usually play a straight shot to slight draw, was happy to see I could play a high baby fade if I wanted. Then on to driver and I whupped on my partner, hitting them right in the middle of the "fairway" with a designed draw and fade. Things were going so well I decided to try and shape my hybrid, last shot I hit a perfect 20 yard fade that practically hit the flag!

I'm so jacked for tomorrow. My ball striking has been its best ever and I just pray that it carries into the weekend. This game!!! ?

i guess it's not quite 'today' yet.. and i havn't done it yet.. but i'm going to play a round with my dad for his birthday, along with my coach and his uncle. but before this, taking my permit test. hopefully i pass so my dad doesn't have to drive all of the way out there on his own (long drive). long day filled with golf, food, cake and more. happy 51 dad! you may be old, but your still pretty! (that's what he always says when people say he looks young)

busy day today...

got out of work around 3 and went to the range for 2 hours.. pretty good session. I was hitting everything pretty well except for my 3 wd which was terrible. I don't think I've ever hit my 5 iron or hybrids as well i did today.

after dinner went to a soccer field near by and worked on my wedges for about 2 hours...

about to clean my clubs now

Hit my daily 50 balls.

Had the grip on my 5-iron built up as experiment as std grips seem a little skinny and I've been jamming it into my fingers lately. Golf Galaxy did it at n/c which was nice.

Picked up my Classic today as well as three hats. Then I played my match play league in the evening.

Tapping from my S3

Went to the range and hit about 150 balls and got a lovely case of swamp a__ as a reward.

Picked up the newly shafted razr fit fw and went to the range to try and figure out why I currently can't hit a golf ball.

John Deere Tap'n

Paint filled the 588 wedges

Went to Golftown (good customer service at this one) I think I fell in love with a :seemore:

Picked up the newly shafted razr fit fw and went to the range to try and figure out why I currently can't hit a golf ball.

John Deere Tap'n
Nice buy buddy. How did you hit that Razr FIT?

Went out to the course and shot a couple videos for the ATV wedge thread.

Just hit 160+ balls at the range. Very mixed results. Hitting the reset button and taking some time off from playing actual golf.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back