2012 THP Fantasy Football

It was fun Hanks! Best game of the season by far!

any man with a wenis has football knowledge. this is disappointing Cookie

LMAO, I have some knowledge but I don't want to be "that guy" that takes the wrong dude and screws up the remainder of the draft. Heard someone did that last year...

I hope the league is kumbyuya-ish, with some hugging, moral support and participation ribbons.

I bet Nate will train him for this.

Yes, yes he would. Football is King in Texas....along with BBQ...errr....nevermind.

I will admit even though I did not participate last year, reading the threads were freaking hilarious. Just a little bit of anger directed at some special person. :alien:

LMAO, I have some knowledge but I don't want to be "that guy" that takes the wrong dude and screws up the remainder of the draft. Heard someone did that last year...

Dude, with 16 teams you will end up with the "wrong" dude plenty.

there is NO such thing bro. well...kind of. I mean, if you have the 3rd pick and pick a 4th rounder then it does mess up some stuff. it enables some teams to get stacked

Awesome, last year was a lot of fun

Just remember to draft lots of kickers. Worked for Jake.

Stupid Cowboys.

I suck at anything fantasy, but this should be fun...

Tapping from my S3

LOL Jake and his kickers... this year he'll probably draft 4 defenses!! hehe

Yep. :D

All I know, if I play FF again I will do everything to make sure nobody ends up with Brady and Gronk on the same team, unless of course it's my team. :D

Alright, after seeing One-T and TC's reply, I will be in.

Cheers to the Cowboys and that stud Romo for screwing everything up last year!

Dude, just do the gentlemen's thing and wait to draft a kicker til the last round with everyone. No one elses pick can ruin the remainder of the draft, either they make a good or bad pick, and if they go off the normal path that makes things more fun in that you have to call and audible on your strategy.

Just missed the playoffs by the tie breakers last year.....I am ready to go!

I would love to get in the main league this year instead of the third league where nobody ever made trades

I am coming back with a vengeance this year. I wonder if I can get more thugs on my team this year, my team was like Thugs-r-us last year filled with players with felonies and misdemeanors.

I am coming back with a vengeance this year. I wonder if I can get more thugs on my team this year, my team was like Thugs-r-us last year filled with players with felonies and misdemeanors.
ROFL...I tried to trade you some up standing citizens

Remind me who won again?

Oh yeah....me and my legions of kickers.

That's why I said it worked for you. :)

That and the stupid Cowboys.

And let's not forget that creepy picture scaring everyone's players into submission.

Very excited for this. I had a great time last year.

I think I'm actually worse at Fantasy Football than I am at golf

I promise to do better this year

Back