2012 THP Fantasy Football

League 1 was a blast last year! Everyone was Trash Talking like crazy, made for an exciting football season.

Will the leagues be filled first come first served for albatross members or will there be a random drawing of everyone that signs up and then assigned a league?

Hope I'm in league 1 like last year, had a blast!

I heard you developed another way to pick your players while on the golf course :D

I've already started to think up team names and for the life of me my creativity is worthless this morning. Oh well maybe my 3 year old can do better!!

I'm going to go golf (if you can call it that) now so I'll probably miss the announcement. Since the 1st post says something about only Albatross members for a few days I expect I won't miss out on signing up but if anything changes count me in.

I still think that the top 4 teams in each league last year should play each other but that's just me

I'm in! Looking forward to playing some fantasy football with you guys.

Slight delay guys as we are working on a schedule. Draft times and signups will be up tomorrow.

Slight delay guys as we are working on a schedule. Draft times and signups will be up tomorrow.

no problem, lord knows you guys have your hands full

Glad I caught this.

No problem. Thanks for the heads up.

Thanks JB...its not like you guys have a zillion gigs of video to edit and a new house to move into or nothing like that...LOL

Can't wait to sign up. Kickers ftw.

Tap tap taparoo

Did I miss it? Did I miss it?

Just kidding. Take your time, you both deserve as much of a break as you can get.

I have to get the video cut working right but I think I decided on my team name for the season...#1 Kick...watch the last 3 seconds of the video to know what a #1 Kick is...MwaHaHa

I......am.......ready

Is Jeff Reed still playing? Lock it up, first round pick, right there.

Lol. I'll try to get him before you. I bet he'll be the best fantasy player this year! :D

Draft Date and signup will be coming this morning.

Draft Date and signup will be coming this morning.

Awesome, I figure they'd be behind the 2013 MC thread announcement in terms of priority!!!

Can't wait to add the date onto my calendar.

Will all leagues have the same date for their drafts?

Niiiice JB!!!

Awesome, I figure they'd be behind the 2013 MC thread announcement in terms of priority!!!

Can't wait to add the date onto my calendar.

Will all leagues have the same date for their drafts?

They did last year! All 3 leagues filled in a day! Impressive

Back