Big Break Atlantis

And I just tolf my wife no reason to hit driver...hit 3w down the fairway take par and move on to final show...man she sprayed that thing right

She was brilliant up to that point too. Immediately she said she was going to "smash this next drive" I knew she dun goofed.

In spite of being lucky on that final hole, I think she deserved to go thru (although Gloriana was surprisingly off colour the whole challenge). She's improved with every show, and I wouldn't bet against her winning it all. She's already beaten Marcela once!

Sent from my MB870 using Tapatalk

It was fun to watch five holes of golf. Too gad Gloriana didn't make it interesting.

Kevin

How do you know when you're not playing your best?

When :

"Sit Sit Sit Sit Sit Sit Sit Sit Sit Sit Sit Sit Sit Sit Sit Sit Sit Sit..." is all you can say while PUTTING! Seriously????

Selanee's approach shots are amazingly good. She gets those balls to zip back on the greens very well. Can't do that without good technique.

The final show should be real close. I can't remember if Marcella has been in an elimination challenge or not. If not, this could be the first time she has felt pressure the entire season. Whereas Selanee has been on the hot seat more than anyone.

The final show should be real close. I can't remember if Marcella has been in an elimination challenge or not. If not, this could be the first time she has felt pressure the entire season. Whereas Selanee has been on the hot seat more than anyone.
Unless I'm mistaken, Marcela's been in elimination before. I think Gloriana was the only one who'd never been in an elimination challenge

And I agree, the finale's gonna be intense! I'm looking forward to it!

Sent from my MB870 using Tapatalk

It was fun to watch five holes of golf. Too gad Gloriana didn't make it interesting.

Kevin

Nice to see some actual golf holes for a change. Should be a good final. Marcella is tough, but Selanee looked awful good tonight.

And I forgot how annoying Aubrey's voice is.

It was good to see some actual golf for a change.

my favorite quote of the season now.."hit a fu**ing tree" from Selanee...haha

haha TBT...gotta admit i laughed at that too. if i were marcela i'd be worried...selanee is on fire in elim challenges. birdies galore...

Pretty sure Aubrey was dropped on her head as a child. A lot.

she's more of a buzz kill than buzz killington...

buzzkillington_display_image.jpg

I don't know why but selanee seems to me like she's got more game than the editing has led us to believe. All that stuff with her nerves and such. She has been in ALOT of elimination challenges and knows that feeling and has brought it everytime.

I think marcella may be in trouble.

Selanee is one that I thought would be eliminated early on. She is pretty clutch though. She dominates in elimination challenges. I really have no clue what she was doing pulling driver on the last hole though. She could have hit nothing but wedges the entire hole and still won!

Selanee was really dialed in with those approach irons, seemed like she was sticking them in nice and tight. Momentum definitely in her favor, will be interesting to see how this plays out

She did say last night that the show has done more for her nerves and to be able to play under pressure than any sports psychologist could have done

Nice to see some actual golf holes for a change. Should be a good final. Marcella is tough, but Selanee looked awful good tonight.

And I forgot how annoying Aubrey's voice is.

Aubrey's voice reminds me of Miss Rhode Island from Miss Congeniality.

I too, think Marcela's in trouble. Selanee has been sticking her approach shots and is putting great, plus she's been in more elimination challenges so she has felt that pressure. Should be a good final.

A little shocked with the results last night. Selanee has really come on and I wouldn't be surprised if she took the whole thing.

A little shocked with the results last night. Selanee has really come on and I wouldn't be surprised if she took the whole thing.

she's played some real solid golf the last few shows. Last night was impressive.

Glo looked so confident at the start of this episode...

Selanee has that awkward look to her swing just after impact similar to, but not nearly as severe as, what Natalie Gulbis used to have. I'm sure it's fundamentally sound but it really annoys me for some reason.

Her swing always looks out of rhythm to me. It seems like she almost stops at the top, but she really accelerates through the ball.

If she can do it consistently (which she does), it works.

Just watched this weeks episode... What the heck kind of fish did Shannon reel in? Butt ugly dinner, for sure :)

Had been hopeful for Selanee, so glad to see she's made the final. Marcela is so steady - she'll be tough to beat. Should be some exciting golf next week.

Read Selanee is playing a Symetra tourney this weekend in/at Beaver Meadow GC in NH. Anybody in that neighborhood going to watch?

Selanee is a birdie machine when it really counts. I hope she wins next week.

John Deere Tap'n

Agreed...totally in the zone

Selanee was really dialed in with those approach irons, seemed like she was sticking them in nice and tight. Momentum definitely in her favor, will be interesting to see how this plays out

I don't know why but selanee seems to me like she's got more game than the editing has led us to believe. All that stuff with her nerves and such. She has been in ALOT of elimination challenges and knows that feeling and has brought it everytime.

I think marcella may be in trouble.

Agreed. They kind of make Selanee look a lot worse. Then she dominates the elimination challenges. Gonna be a tight finale.

Just watched this weeks episode... What the heck kind of fish did Shannon reel in? Butt ugly dinner, for sure :)

Had been hopeful for Selanee, so glad to see she's made the final. Marcela is so steady - she'll be tough to beat. Should be some exciting golf next week.

Read Selanee is playing a Symetra tourney this weekend in/at Beaver Meadow GC in NH. Anybody in that neighborhood going to watch?

Hm...isn't one of the prizes entry into all (or most) of the Symetra tournaments? Is that a hint at who wins? That and they way they've been downplaying her in the editing? I think Selanee may bring it home.

Hm...isn't one of the prizes entry into all (or most) of the Symetra tournaments? Is that a hint at who wins? That and they way they've been downplaying her in the editing? I think Selanee may bring it home.

I'm not sure what everyone has been talking about as far as the editing. They have shown every competitive shot for every player to this point. There was no question about Selanee's shots being sub-par through the first part of the season. They showed her backing off of routine shots many times as well. They did not 'create' those situations through editing, those were her actions.

I think she simply gained a lot more confidence since the beginning and has started to put things together.

Pretty sure that was a dolphin (fish, not Flipper). Also known as Mahi Mahi in Hawaii. Actually very good eating fish.

Back