The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
P4B accepted my FB friend request. I can die happy now

I have to revisit the "what's your name" thread if I start trying to find y'all for FB. Twitter was/is challenging as it is ;)

I was called a clown today.................I haven't been called a clown since 4th grade and her name was Emily.

I was called a clown today.................I haven't been called a clown since 4th grade and her name was Emily.

Who called you a clown haha, I hope your daughters aren't calling you a clown that would be silly

such a clown statement

love,

Bryce Harper

So, I posted in the Rant thread a few months back, complaining about the appraisal our new house got. 270K.

Another appraiser was sent by the bank to make sure everything was how we said it was going to be. His appraisal: 450K.

I have no words.

So, I posted in the Rant thread a few months back, complaining about the appraisal our new house got. 270K.

Another appraiser was sent by the bank to make sure everything was how we said it was going to be. His appraisal: 450K.

I have no words.

Random question: How does the appraisal effect you?

Watched Spiderman at the theater last night. Pretty legit movie although I do hope they crank up the action just a tad in the sequel.

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Clownpion, I like it.

I need a mother effin drink!

I am the Head Clownpion. Let me know if you want to be a member.

It affects me through my parents. Financing changes a good deal. Better interest rates and whatnot.
Random question: How does the appraisal effect you?

I need a mother effin drink!

I am the Head Clownpion. Let me know if you want to be a member.

You always need a drink dude. Bad influence you are!

That's funny coming from you after the pics posted to Facebook. ha

Ugh. That hat was so annoying all day. Whatever, made her happy. Also, got free crap at Disney of all places for it. It's evident that I have no pride when it comes to free stuff haha.

I have no words.

Probably higher taxes?

Depends on what the appraisal was for. If it was for purchase, you want it low as possible as long as it covers the contract price. Any higher and if it leaks out, sellers get pissed that their house that sold for 270k just appraised for 450k. Usually if there's equity, the appraiser will say the 270k house appraised for 280k and it's a safe indication that there's some extra equity in there. If the appraisal was done for something like a home equity loan, they are usually pretty high in value. Higher the appraisal value is, the more equity is available for the seller to pull from the home and then the more the bank will make on it. As long as the appraiser can justify the comps used for the home, the value is whatever the research and his opinion determine it to be.

Lastly, if the appraisal was done for tax purposes via the county appraisal, argue the hell out of it. A 270k sale should not warrant a bump in appraisal value of 450k unless you live in some weird place. Even then, that's almost unheard of unless you have someone who's lived in the same home for 40 years or something ridiculous.

mward....hysterical Visitor message pic....may have to add that to my avatar rotation after the Cup #funny:poop:

mward....hysterical Visitor message pic....may have to add that to my avatar rotation after the Cup #funny:poop:

I started cracking up man I had to get a photo of it. It was also accurate that day haha

Hehehehehehehehehehehehe. I also love the -I am a new member but I will become very active soon haha and the Yes I am very active but I've been here for 2 years and have 30 posts heheh

hehe welcome brother smallville haha. It's pretty funny I must agree

I also love the zombie thread revive, that's why I always post the following just as a joke everytime I find one hehe
i have gotta have that zombie storm trooper get up for halloween
the whole town? ohio will be sad

people really seem to be getting worked up today on here....must be the summer heat

What is that supposed to mean?

hehehehe. Just kidding :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back