Open Championship Contest & Official Thread [Spoilers]

An Iron off the tee! Let the bashing of Adam begin!!

I love all the talk moving right away from Scott earning a victory to him using a long putter. Its as if giving credit is a lost art nowadays.

I don't know why I think this directed at me. I hope it isn't. I really like watching him golf. He seems to enjoy being a professional golfer. I like that about him.

An Iron off the tee! Let the bashing of Adam begin!!

Seriously? He is wining the tournament. When you are down by 5 with 5 holes to play, you take chances. When you are up by 3 with a couple of holes to play, you play conservative.

C'mon Adam man up and hit the BIG stick. Geez

I need somebody new to root for, where's Paul Casey?

Tiger played this to not lose it with driver and is going to end up losing because he didn't play aggressive golf hitting driver. Tiger wtf

Tiger played this to not lose it with driver and is going to end up losing because he didn't play aggressive golf hitting driver. Tiger wtf
Exactly, he is playing conservative and it's putting him in position to have even more difficult shots than he would if he even hit a 3W off teh tee.

Seriously? He is wining the tournament. When you are down by 5 with 5 holes to play, you take chances. When you are up by 3 with a couple of holes to play, you play conservative.
No it wasn't serious, sarcasm just doesn't come across in typing I guess!!

There's so many crazy things happening this round I'm really curious to see who wins this contest. My picks are everywhere

I remember a day when he would blow away the field by playing aggressive for 4 rounds.

Tap tap taparoo

Ernie make a putt.

I wonder how bad Ernie's putting would be without the belly putter?

He was far enough back today that he should have been hitting drivers...he wasn't going to catch anybody hitting irons off the tee...it's not like the dude needs to rack up top 10 finishes either. And they say the site of this years PGA is tight for hitting driver too.

I like belly putters because there called belly putters.

This thread is filled with hilarity.

Cmon now, you cant expect any less. Its like Cookie trash talk. Its a train wreck of fans and you cant look away. But dont you dare say anything about Fowler, because those have to be approved by his #1 fan.

He was far enough back today that he should have been hitting drivers...he wasn't going to catch anybody hitting irons off the tee...it's not like the dude needs to rack up top 10 finishes either. And they say the site of this years PGA is tight for hitting driver too.

I doubt he was going to catch anyone hitting driver either considering it's in the feacue every other time.

Back