What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
After using all kinds of different balls, some good some not, yesterday picked up two dozen pink B330RX's, still my favorite ball. And I love how easy the pink are to see.

I picked up a dozen too, they are down to $19.99 at the PGASS. Too cheap to pass up IMO.

Been a lurker on this site for years finally decided to participate, over the last year you guys convinced me to get my Mashie Hybrids, my RBZ 3 wood, R11s, and my latest pickup, just purchased yesterday, the RBZ irons, visiting this site is expensive! Next up looking to replace my 10 year old Vokeys, the Scotty is staying in the bag! Any wedge suggestions?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Welcome aboard durd, I too recommend that you do an advanced search for wedges and check out the reviews. http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/search.php

Oh and one of these for a little something something I have in mind.

images

Oh snapdragons! This is the combo I've been thinking a lot about and I think with a lightweight grip you'll have the balance pretty close. I'm guessing you went 56S with 4631?

Oh snapdragons! This is the combo I've been thinking a lot about and I think with a lightweight grip you'll have the balance pretty close. I'm guessing you went 56S with 4631?

Yes!! Im more excited then Tiger Woods walking into a fresh new Perkins on cheerleader night.

Bought a dozen pink B330RX, a white VDR for my G20 3 wood that will arrive tomorrow, a stars and stripes V-Rad grip for a putter I'll eventually buy, and a ClicGear 3.0.

The clicgear was supposed to be orange framed, not the charcoal/orange, but I'm not making the 70 mile round trip back to EW. Besides, it matches the Ogio Chamber nicely.
DSC07591.jpg

That's slick as all get out. I want a charcoal and lime one

Man that looks absolutely sessy. That is the cart I'd get if/whenever I get one - it matches the Chamber PERFECTLY.

Sleeve of Bridgestone 330RX yellow

New Titliest glove, sleeve of prov1s and a new white/black/red adiddas shirt for a nice total of 46 bucks not bad!

My friend's Dad gave me his Superfast 2.0 3 wood to try out for a few days before I but it potentially. I like it so far, but need to get some more swings in with it for sure. Initial impression however is that it will be mine soon!

Bought a dozen pink B330RX, a white VDR for my G20 3 wood that will arrive tomorrow, a stars and stripes V-Rad grip for a putter I'll eventually buy, and a ClicGear 3.0.

The clicgear was supposed to be orange framed, not the charcoal/orange, but I'm not making the 70 mile round trip back to EW. Besides, it matches the Ogio Chamber nicely.
DSC07591.jpg

as soon as i pay for shafts going in my irons, i'm buying one of these and selling my sun mountain speed cart. i hate that stupid flimsy thing.

How do they compare to 10 year old Vokeys? I'm wondering if the technology has changed enough to upgrade.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Got some white no show socks at dicks sporting goods.

DSC07591.jpg

That's an awesome combination! I think that looks better than the orange frame/black wheel combination that you wanted!

I love the Golf Galaxy Clearance. Got another UA pullover that I absolutely love. It's my go to sweatshirt and on call gear b/c it has pockets for $20 bucks. Also scored some sweet nike dry fit socks and a dozen E6's for the myrtle beach.

Bought some a few new threads this weekend.

Caught an amazing deal on this Under Armour vest at Golf Galaxy. They had it marked down to $39.99, with an additional 50% off for clearance. Ended up buying the last one, as that was too good to pass up.

Also bought me a TaylorMade DJ hat and a Cobra hat.

1023156-aaa.jpg

$%28KGrHqN,%21rYE88g6WGccBPWR-sZVz%21%7E%7E60_35.JPG

did it again freaking putters are killing me. couldn't pass up this flaming and the sound slot on a mallet.... plus i got a decent price and an extra headcover!

2624B.jpg

2624A.jpg

2624D.jpg

you sir, need professional help. In a good way.

you sir, need professional help. In a good way.

lol it had to many things i wanted to try on it. blue flamed DASS and a sound slot on a mallet are pretty rare. plus its almost the same model as my old BB33 which used to be my gamer and i actually putted really well with it. plus its really pretty looking!

Congrats sharp looking Bettinardi

Man, I need to change career paths and become a fireman.

lol its not all its cracked up to be sometimes.
I know, lol, my FIL was the chief here in Victoria and a firefighter for 35 years. I bet you're really good at ping pong and pool too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back