Question for the guys we havent seen much on camera yet... How are your shoes performing in the different turf types found in SC?

Is it just me or is TC going to have the cleanest clubs of the bunch!!!

Keep all the great info coming guys, this is an awesome look in live to a great event!

Kusala blue getting a lot of love today!

Well I got to watch 5 minutes of the broadcast. Maybe it will still be going at 7 when I get home.

Anyone planning to keep the driver in the bag for the majority of the tighter caledonia course? if so, what will you be hitting?

Thanks guys! Chunky, my brother is looking for a good 4 & 5 hybrid. I'll have to tell him to try that Callaway.

How is our Irish participant holding up in the heat and humidity so far?

Well I got to watch 5 minutes of the broadcast. Maybe it will still be going at 7 when I get home.

9-7 would be a pretty long media day lol

The bridgestone outfits are the best for today with cleveland a close second. Not a fan of the light blue.

Question for the guys though. Does dressing the part of make you feel like a better golfer?

Thanks Jake! That is what I was thinking. Thanks for the response. Dude I bet those J40's are clutch for you.

how epic would the hole in one have been if it was on a HOTD video????

Thanks Biggsy!

I am just loving this coverage. So cool to see you guys in your element.

The bridgestone outfits are the best for today.
Totally agree. Everyone looking great in the Bridgestone swag!

I'd like to know from DDec if his fade is going to play better on either course?

Does Lucas get appearance fee's every time he gets on the camera? What's the record for longest he's stepped away from it, 30 seconds?

TC, have you been able to aggressively go after greens on both courses?

Does Lucas get appearance fee's every time he gets on the camera? What's the record for longest he's stepped away from it, 30 seconds?
I would take the under on that bet!

From what everyone who has played the courses the past few days has seen, whose game seems the best suited for each of the courses you will play?

under for the win.

LOL TC does not shy away from the camera.

Argh! work is blocking the feed! Is this being recorded?

If so, To the MC'ers, who do you think has got the most swagger so far? :)

Back