The Morgan Cup - The Official 2012 Thread

I'm 2 hours in to my official drive home from the Morgan cup and am struggling big time. I hope Hawk and Chunky are doing better.

I'm not. Stuck in Merchant Tire getting my tires changed. Should be here another 2 hours.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Lol at those tires.

Posted via tapatalk

Lol at those tires.

Posted via tapatalk

Lol car started shuddering at 40 mph. I was not getting home

Those things are balder than jake.

Posted via tapatalk

Those things are balder than jake.

Posted via tapatalk

Negative. The wires that were sticking out gave them a little hair

Chunky with the lack of regular vehicular maintenance and now finds himself in a spot of bother

Bald tires, sliced feet, piles of garbage bags, room 64C, clothing left behind. Ah the stories from a great MC!!!

Chunky with the lack of regular vehicular maintenance and now finds himself in a spot of bother

Lol I just snorted in front of 15 strangers

Chunky loves the spot of bother. Hahah

I bet the Hawk is an awesome dad

Stop kissing up Frank. He already likes you

From now on all my texts are going to be sent to Frank for approval before I send them to my girlfriend.

From now on all my texts are going to be sent to Frank for approval before I send them to my girlfriend.

It really is a smart idea

Bald tires, sliced feet, piles of garbage bags, room 64C, clothing left behind. Ah the stories from a great MC!!!

And I'm sure those are only the beginning, luckily I'll be on the road the next few days and take in all the glory!!!

Ddec and I are still 2 hours away from home but finally back in NY. Very long day of driving.

Ddec and I are still 2 hours away from home but finally back in NY. Very long day of driving.

You guys drive safe.

After 9 hours sitting in an airport. Layovers, flight delays and an hour and a half drive, I am finally back home.

After 9 hours sitting in an airport. Layovers, flight delays and an hour and a half drive, I am finally back home.

wow... that took some time! Enjoy the rest!

Glad to hear you arrived safely Tim.
I would have liked to have hung around Myrtle longer to make the long wait for your flight better.
Work starts early for me so I had to hit the road. I hope your back recovers quickly Tim.
It was a lot of fun getting together before the Morgan Cup and enjoying some BBQ. Can't wait to do it again.

Kudos to Sharkwrestler for cooking up some butts in Maryland and driving them down for the Wednesday night BBQ dinner. That was a damn cool thing to do, helluva camera man too..

Kudos to Sharkwrestler for cooking up some butts in Maryland and driving them down for the Wednesday night BBQ dinner. That was a damn cool thing to do, helluva camera man too..
That pork Butt looked good! Can't wait to see this coverage!

Not gonna lie the burnt ends were amazing!!! Sharkwrestler drew all of the ladies in with his cooking skills!!

Back