Odyssey Putters 2012

Awesome Frank!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

What did you get Frank?

I may have traded my cheater stick on one of these today.

You were jealous of all the bombs I was dropping weren't you

I can't believe so many of you guys like the #7 shape. Does it come with a hypnotist or something? Hehe.

Still, makes me curious. It must be really easy to make putts with the way you guys say you're dropping them. I may look for a White Hot #7 on the cheap to experiment with since I don't care for the MX insert.

I've had the White Hot for awhile. It's a nice one too.

I can't believe so many of you guys like the #7 shape. Does it come with a hypnotist or something? Hehe.

Still, makes me curious. It must be really easy to make putts with the way you guys say you're dropping them. I may look for a White Hot #7 on the cheap to experiment with since I don't care for the MX insert.
It was down to the #7 and the two ball for me. In performance, they were equal. I went with the #7 because of the ease of picking up the ball with it. I am pretty sure I saw someone use a two ball to pick up a ball during the event though!

I got the Rossie
621a0072-23a1-e02e.jpg

621a0072-23d3-eca2.jpg
621a0072-23ea-d272.jpg

I really wish that were offered in lefty. Great choice Frank

I got the #7 myself and it just sits good in my eye. Putting is a nightmare for me but I'm going to stick with this one as it works better than anything else I have tried. Great arrow but Indian not too good :act-up:

It just frames the ball really well....the fangs with the lines and the U shape in the back are a really good alignment system and it that helps balance it too.

It just frames the ball really well....the fangs with the lines and the U shape in the back are a really good alignment system and it that helps balance it too.

Everything he said. The fangs seem to help so much with twisting through the stroke.

--
Tapatalk2

Do any of you #7 users putt with the toe up or do you consciously sole the entire bottom?

I looked at the 7 again but the weighting felt a little different with the Rossie and a little more stable.

Do any of you #7 users putt with the toe up or do you consciously sole the entire bottom?

I am more of a eyes straight over the ball type putter...so it sets up pretty flat for me

I don't always put the sole on the ground, but I do keep it parallel to the ground.

I flatten mine out, but mine is the belly model so it just feels good looking straight down on it.

Frank, I have a White Hot Tour Rossie that I used for a long time. It's a great shape.

As for my address position, I'm not completely sure. I think I'm mostly likely a little toe up since I tend to do that with everything.

I don't always put the sole on the ground, but I do keep it parallel to the ground.

Like hovering? Interesting.

Edit: sorry for asking the same question as TC.
--
Tapatalk2

So you hover?
When I am having issues hitting the ground first, I will hover it, yes. But the days I am putting my best I am able to set it on the ground and just hit the ball without touching the ground coming through..

I usually have the toe up a bit. Always have.

Well after today it will be pretty hard for anything to get the DART putter out of my bag. Changing out the grip and putting the 370 gram weight it has bad this putter feel like I've always wanted a putter to feel. Plus the DART alignment aid is just so easy to use.

I made some very good putts today and was never in any danger of 3 putting ever and really scared the hole on some longer birdie putts. I always loved the insert, the shape, and the DART system, but the weighting and balance always seemed a little off to me. Now I'm loving this putter more than ever.

Well after today it will be pretty hard for anything to get the DART putter out of my bag. Changing out the grip and putting the 370 gram weight it has bad this putter feel like I've always wanted a putter to feel. Plus the DART alignment aid is just so easy to use.

I made some very good putts today and was never in any danger of 3 putting ever and really scared the hole on some longer birdie putts. I always loved the insert, the shape, and the DART system, but the weighting and balance always seemed a little off to me. Now I'm loving this putter more than ever.

I saw that you changed to the 370 gram weight so today I tried it and it has helped me immensely. I don't know why I have struggled with the DART so much, but I struggled enough to order a #9. I decided to put the heavier weight in today based on what you did and I was putting SO much better.

I know it wasn't your intention but thanks for doing this as hopefully it has cured my putter woes haha

I saw that you changed to the 370 gram weight so today I tried it and it has helped me immensely. I don't know why I have struggled with the DART so much, but I struggled enough to order a #9. I decided to put the heavier weight in today based on what you did and I was putting SO much better.

I know it wasn't your intention but thanks for doing this as hopefully it has cured my putter woes haha
I'm really glad that helped man, and I think putting a Winn Lite grip on would only help more. I feel with the DART it really works best when it just swings like a pendulum and for me at least making that head heavy and putting the ultra light grip on has made all the difference for me. My speed control today with this putter was shockingly good.

Back