The Morgan Cup - The Official 2012 Thread

Responding to my organization of a true blue outing, just say the word. I think feb is a great time

Yeah dude, the shot into the green was awesome because it was like I had a caddie there and we were talking it out...just like the pros. And then when I stuck the shot it was awesome to hear all the cheers from everyone watching. Thats like pro golf dude, definitely a memory that will last forever.

IT was awesome! I think you really embraced this event buddy! Your family was awesome to have around to. I swear, I think you fed off of them a ton. Kind of made me wish they were my family, ha!

Love the advice being given in here. Freddie I would say that the person looking to get in needs to know they are ready to devote a lot of time to this site. You don't want to look back with regrets. If you know you can devote the time needed, jump right the heck in and have some fun. It's a hell of a ride

Freddie, my advice to you is to be yourself. You are already a huge promoter of the MC, and you are always active talking about equipment in all the review threads. You are already equipped to be a great Morgan Cup staffer. As much help as you already are to so many people on THP, I can't imagine what you would be like as a staffer, you would put some of us to shame.

I just want folks to know that I'm available. Hit me up, ask questions. I swear I'll do all I can to help. If you're on the fence about getting in, don't be! The best time to start getting active and making your push was yesterday! So just go for it!

TC, you're just so intimidating though.

I'm kidding of course. I think that you've been a great representative in all regards of the Morgan Cup.

Responding to my organization of a true blue outing, just say the word. I think feb is a great time

Freddie, I'm very serious about this buddy. I would even like to help you plan it if you need any help at all. I know you're awesome at that kind of stuff and already have contacts there but if you need my help in any way, please let me know.

Back on topic. Thanks to all you guys for setting the bar high. I'm anxious to hear the details about 3.0 to see whether I'll be able to throw my name in the hat, but I look forward to next year's MC as a participant, volunteer, or forum member!

IT was awesome! I think you really embraced this event buddy! Your family was awesome to have around to. I swear, I think you fed off of them a ton. Kind of made me wish they were my family, ha!

I think at first they weren't sure if they were supposed to cheer for the other guys, but they loosened up as the weekend went on. Next year I'll bring an even bigger entourage and spread them out around the course so everyone gets some cheers, because it really does give you something to feed off of. I don't want to mention any names, but someone (rhymes with ferret) said I might not want to have them follow me for my first 9 holes because it might make me nervous. Boy was he wrong!

Bradd your family was great. I never really got to meet each of them but they were a pleasure to have along.

--
Tapatalk2

I just watched the teaser videos. Great stuff. I think I heard myself once or twice. Nice!

I just watched the teaser videos. Great stuff. I think I heard myself once or twice. Nice!

I still want the video posted where you asked me about turf interaction after the shot. You know it's going to be in the blooper reel.

I think at first they weren't sure if they were supposed to cheer for the other guys, but they loosened up as the weekend went on. Next year I'll bring an even bigger entourage and spread them out around the course so everyone gets some cheers, because it really does give you something to feed off of. I don't want to mention any names, but someone (rhymes with ferret) said I might not want to have them follow me for my first 9 holes because it might make me nervous. Boy was he wrong!

Bradd, your family was awesome. They have to come back next year! It's great when there are people cheering for everyone's shots, my parents took that approach and it was really special.

Bradd your family was great. I never really got to meet each of them but they were a pleasure to have along.

--
Tapatalk2

Once they started getting more comfortable with everyone they told me they wished they would have chatted with you and Biggsy more during our round. They said it was even more fun watching when they got to talk to all the guys as we were playing. Wish I could have made them feel a little more comfortable sooner so you guys could have enjoyed them more. I hope you know they still really enjoyed watching you guys play.

Lol without giving too much away I figured the four of us gave them more than enough excitement throughout that round. I think it was your aunt that went and got water for me at the turn, she was an angel.

--
Tapatalk2

Lol without giving too much away I figured the four of us gave them more than enough excitement throughout that round. I think it was your aunt that went and got water for me at the turn, she was an angel.

--
Tapatalk2

Uhhh, I think that angel you are talking about is my wife,she just said she is the one that got you water. Haha,

I cannot stop reliving MC2 in my head. Every aspect of it, I just want to go back and do it again. I miss you guys...

The fact that players were chatting with fans should tell you something. I really want my wife to experience this to see why i am the way I am about THP. She has no issue with my golfing lifestyle and infact embraces it, but I really want her to feel the energy.

I cannot stop reliving MC2 in my head. Every aspect of it, I just want to go back and do it again. I miss you guys...
Hi ******!

Danny is in trouble now, I just told her what he said :) reminds me of a time she was riding with me in the golf cart, I was playing by myself. I hit a great tee shot and some guys that pulled up next to us told her she should tell her son great shot, they thought she was my mom! I am actually a month older than her she turns 27 tomorrow

I just wanted to throw out there as well Bradd that your family was amazing. It was such a fun round we had! I loved how they interacted with us. You wife was wonderful getting us towels and water and your parents and grandparents were so much fun dude. I would play golf with them every single day bro hahaha

Sent from my BlackBerry 9330 using Tapatalk

Late to the party here, but seeing these teaser video's was... I hate to say amazing because that was said a ton already, but they just were. Shots like that coming in to the flag, ddec working his rear off to salvage anything from that bunker, even Setho with a solid second shot (man that pond had to look like the ocean, lol). P4B almost goes on point when the camera comes out, haha, great job dude. This is going to be a crazy cool thing to watch starting Monday, well done all of you!

Just saw the teaser... Great shots JB and P4B. Can't wait to see the rest of the coverage.

I think we will have some more teaser videos in a little bit.

I think we will have some more teaser videos in a little bit.

Ahhh yeah, me likey. Just waiting for a bloopers video that I make an appearance in, should be multiple opportunities.

Danny is in trouble now, I just told her what he said :) reminds me of a time she was riding with me in the golf cart, I was playing by myself. I hit a great tee shot and some guys that pulled up next to us told her she should tell her son great shot, they thought she was my mom! I am actually a month older than her she turns 27 tomorrow

Couldn't have been, I was pretty delirious at the time though.

Man my foot taste good...

--
Tapatalk2

Lol Jake! I miss that guy.

--
Tapatalk2

Back