The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you fly, what are you flying for? Where are you headed?

Military. So all sorts of different reasons. Business (going to training at another installation), going to and from HI to TN or GA on leave, coming to and from R&R leave when I was deployed to Iraq 2 times and Afghanistan once.

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

I think the layout is bad and at the slightest sniff of bad weather shat hits the fan...which reminds me of my honorable mention death airport...Dallas-Ft Worth sucks too

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

I agree on the layout. Any time I've had a connection there I've always had a hell of a time getting gate to gate.

have baaad memories of DFW. last time I flew from there was on AA and had a 4 foot by 8 foot or so section of the bottom of the plane come loose shortly after take off and it was flapping against the underside of the plane. Ended up having to turn back and do an emergency landing. I couldn't find a bar fast enough when I got off that plane.

Alright folks, I have a 10 AM tee time and it's 2:15 AM here in the morning and I'm still fairly buzzed so it's time to hit the sack!

Ive never had a worse time with security and TSA people then like at Philly. I hate that airport. Slowest lines ever.

Military. So all sorts of different reasons. Business (going to training at another installation), going to and from HI to TN or GA on leave, coming to and from R&R leave when I was deployed to Iraq 2 times and Afghanistan once.

This is the answer I was looking for, first thank you! Second atl really treats military well. Your experience going through the airport may be a little different then some. Not all the time but I know how much they respect the armed forces in the ATL

Ive never had a worse time with security and TSA people then like at Philly. I hate that airport. Slowest lines ever.

Philly is bad, but O'Hare in Chicago has to be the worst airport I've ever been at in terms of layout, delays, and slow lines at security.

Funny how this fourm is rock'n & roll'n one minute and then just dead WTC ?????

Gotta go 9:00 tee time see yah..

Gotta go 9:00 tee time see yah..

That's probably why it's dead, LOL! Lots of people golf more and spend more time with the family on the weekends...

Speaking of security, Gracie and I are playing golf today, and temps are going to be in the low 70s for most of the round. I think this may be our first round under 85* in months. It's Packers weather, baby. There is no better place to play golf in the late Summer and early Fall than the Midwest.

Kevin

JN speaks words of truth.

But for my part, i just redid some cable work. Had to drill some holes from the cellar where i could put the ethernet cable to the wifi-router so it doesnt had to lay in the stairs. Work that has waited for me a long time. Now it's done and the relief is great. Pretty cable work is a beauty to behold. Hate when it becomes a rats nest.

Speaking of security, Gracie and I are playing golf today, and temps are going to be in the low 70s for most of the round. I think this may be our first round under 85* in months. It's Packers weather, baby. There is no better place to play golf in the late Summer and early Fall than the Midwest.

Kevin

That sounds perfect, enjoy the round with Gracie!

That sounds perfect, enjoy the round with Gracie!

And 30% humidity. I might just drive the cart really fast instead of play. Feel the cool winds in my hair and up the legs of my shorts.

Kevin

Anybody heard from Jman? I see nothing since last night on here or The Facebook.

Kevin

Anybody heard from Jman? I see nothing since last night on here or The Facebook.

Kevin

I have not, was wondering the same.

I drove the cart in circles in SC trying to cool off....it was hot.

Kevin

I've been thinking about Jman all morning...hope everything is ok...

I just sent him a text checking in, will hopefully hear back some good news shortly.

I hate how close the "M" button and the delete button are on the iPhone.

I hope jman has a house today. What a bummer.

I hate how close the "M" button and the delete button are on the iPhone.

use your pinky big fella

Just lifted the evacuation, that's all we know, we are about to make the hour drive to see. A bit nerve wracking as we have no news or clue of what is or isn't there.

Thanks so much to you ALL for the thoughts, it means more than you all know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck buddy
Just lifted the evacuation, that's all we know, we are about to make the hour drive to see. A bit nerve wracking as we have no news or clue of what is or isn't there.

We are all thinking of you Jman.

Hope all is well, man.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back