Wager Thread - The 2012 Morgan Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
SharkHat...I believe I will be playing the part of chubbs for your video, as P4B and Hawk closed out Bullfrog and Kelly. 1/2 on bets so far...

Acknowledged. I'll get to work on the script and hopefully get to recording tonight after the rest of the household gets to bed.

I'm pretty sure ddxu will be very happy when he finds out about that 1st match.

Looks like Centre will be tagging his next 50 post with 'Kongfrontation is the Shiznitz"

Well Tadashi, looks like you've got my avvie for a week. Let me know when you want it.

I'll let you know....it will be soon!!! :blob::bananadance::cool::clown::cyclops:
Well Tadashi, looks like you've got my avvie for a week. Let me know when you want it.

DawgDaddy ... my avatar is at your disposal.

Ok so I have picked out my loud mouth shorts for the 2013 outing:

1258536-p-DETAILED.jpg

1258536-p-DETAILED.jpg

Damn you OG! I was thinking of those...oh well.

Tapping from my S3

JN, you should go with the loud rainbow striped ones. They're obnoxious, but they are rainbow colors ;)

My LoudMouth styling :eek:)

My LoudMouth styling :eek:)

Damn you OG! I was thinking of those...oh well.

Tapping from my S3

haha JN I actually kind of like these :D

OG I'm thinking these
c6e4c81a-3b9b-9436.jpg

1258536-p-DETAILED.jpg

I don't know about that OG....I think you can do better but we can put it up to a THP vote if you are dead set on them. Like Kelly said, they would actually look ok with the right shirt. Ha!
JN, you should go with the loud rainbow striped ones. They're obnoxious, but they are rainbow colors ;)
Now we're thinking!!!

Those will actually look pretty good with a THP Shirt!

Exactly!!! It's out!
OG I'm thinking these
c6e4c81a-3b9b-9436.jpg

Now we're getting somewhere.............

Come on JN and OG.....get creative with these shorts!!! If you gonna do it..........then do it crazy!

1258536-p-DETAILED.jpg

Those seem too nice and not loud enough! I would actually wear these.

These ones JN

46fd8aff-3d3e-1f0e.jpg

How about these, people of THP?
bigbuzzmensshortsa.jpg

You guys are going too easy on him, we need something just plain tacky - not something that looks like everyday board shorts!!

DawgDaddy would skin my hide if I wore those Gator Colors :bulgy-eyes:

You got that right there buddy, I am shocked to see that color combo offered to my friend. :bad:

JN, the yellow and black is too tame. Are you going to a Steelers game afterwards? Either those multi color ones or the black disco ball one hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back