Relocating - Joys & Sorrows

Congratulations y'all!! I'll miss the detour through Gray.

--
Tapatalk2

Alright! Congrats y'all!

We just signed the paper work to sell our house! :blob:

How awesome, in this economy I was worried that it might take a while. Good things happen for good people.

Dawg..you know you and the Lynne or you and T0ad can make the trip up ANYTIME and stay the night with us too. It's not that far for you at all. It will be a new golf adventure for you. Please leave the paper bags at home though. LOL

Thanks KB, and I am not too sure where one would find a paper bag now a days. hehe

Contract is signed for the sell of our home! Now we have until September 28th to secure us a house. This could happen as soon as tomorrow. I think a trip up to Monroe, Ga is in order to play Monroe CC this week :golf2:

OG and I are drinking wine to celebrate. Can you tell? LOL

Maybe with you KellyBo, but how does one tell with OG? :laughing:

Maybe with you KellyBo, but how does one tell with OG? :laughing:

When he starts wanting to arm wrestle, you know he's really wasted.

Congrats on the sale of your house. One less thing on the list.

I tell ya what old buddy. You drag your arse up to Georgia and I will treat you to a weekend of golf and a good old fashion woodshed whupping, at Monroe CC :D

Contract is signed for the sell of our home! Now we have until September 28th to secure us a house. This could happen as soon as tomorrow. I think a trip up to Monroe, Ga is in order to play Monroe CC this week :golf2:

Congrats folks!!! I'm really glad this happened for you!!

KB, OG, congrats you two! DD nailed it, good things happen to good people!

Congrats to you both! That is exciting news.

TapAhoy!

Thanks guys. As OG would say, "We are happy as two pigs in a mud hole."

Dang,,,,, We love all you folks and you are part of our happiness :clapp:

I am so HAPPY for you two!! You know I'll be down in Gray to help with the packing & moving. And of course, got my fingers crossed on the Monroe house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great to hear you found someone to buy the house! That's so awesome. Congrats guys!

We made an offer on a house today! It may be a week before we know anything.

Most importantly IT'S A GIRL! :banana:

I just saw this. Congrats KB!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Congrats again!!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Arm wrestle? Really? :bulgy-eyes:

Congrats! And let us know about your new place when you decide on it!

Congrats! And let us know about your new place when you decide on it!

We should get some news one way or the other today on whether we have bought us a house in Monroe, Ga. :pray:

Back