THP Tour Van - North Carolina Event

JB - random question. does the Tour Van have one of those portable launch monitors?

We have a launch monitor, but it does not come with us to Tour Van Events at this time. It is of course at the Ultimate Weekend of Golf at the THP Outing each year.

We have a launch monitor, but it does not come with us to Tour Van Events at this time. It is of course at the Ultimate Weekend of Golf at the THP Outing each year.

Thats what I figured but just wanted to double check, thanks!

You know it! You may be spending the night on a floor in mooresville though.

Nothing wrong with that... Haha

formerly butters35

I am really stoked about this weekend. I wonder what the count of who is coming is at?

I imagine I might have a few drinks with some Calloways that weekend. Maybe Seth too. HAHA

I am really stoked about this weekend. I wonder what the count of who is coming is at?

I imagine I might have a few drinks with some Calloways that weekend. Maybe Seth too. HAHA

Grant we can finally enjoy a drink together at the Tour Van event weekend.
With our commitment to the MC 2.0 during the day we never got a chance to imbibe.
Cheers

Grant we can finally enjoy a drink together at the Tour Van event weekend.
With our commitment to the MC 2.0 during the day we never got a chance to imbibe.
Cheers

That is awesome that you are coming up. I am really looking forward to it.

Can't wait to meet all you guys!

I don't know if anybody is bringing their wives along with them. Concord Mills Mall is about 10 mins from the course. It is the largest tourist attraction in NC.

I think we as a whole group can head over that way after golf for drinks and food after golf on Saturday. There is a Dave and Busters that could support all of us. I few other restaurants are there too. If we wanted something nicer we could head over to Birkdale Commons in Huntersville.

I wonder were most people are getting hotels at around there?

I don't know if anybody is bringing their wives along with them. Concord Mills Mall is about 10 mins from the course. It is the largest tourist attraction in NC.

I think we as a whole group can head over that way after golf for drinks and food after golf on Saturday. There is a Dave and Busters that could support all of us. I few other restaurants are there too. If we wanted something nicer we could head over to Birkdale Commons in Huntersville.

I booked a room in Kannapolis at the econolodge since just about every hotel in the area is booked due to the DNC.

I heard Taco Mac is suppose to be a nice sports bar right around Birkdale. Tons of beer, good food, and good outdoor seating.

man, I'm going to be in that area coming up, but a couple weeks too early. These look like a good time and I hope to be able to make one of these sometime in the future.

I was looking forward to meeting everyone, but with family coming into town the same weekend, I'm gonna have to miss this one. I'm looking forward to reading about how much fun everyone has. I've got a feeling that North Carolina is going to be represented very well and there's gonna be a big turnout.

Less than a month away and I get to shred a new to me golf course with some THP'ers. Uncle Daddy is definitely in and making the trek with One-T and I. That should be fun.

I would love to play some golf with a One-T and a TC.

Less than a month away and I get to shred a new to me golf course with some THP'ers. Uncle Daddy is definitely in and making the trek with One-T and I. That should be fun.

He is not going to get all liquored up and angry is he? I kid I kid.

He is not going to get all liquored up and angry is he? I kid I kid.

I sure hope not.

*awkward*

You never know with that guy though. I'll let One-T handle it, that worked well in the past :alien:

We also might be bringing one more. He's one of our regular playing partners and is a member of the forum, just not an active one.

I sure hope not.

*awkward*

You never know with that guy though. I'll let One-T handle it, that worked well in the past :alien:

We also might be bringing one more. He's one of our regular playing partners and is a member of the forum, just not an active one.

Is it that dude that won a contest that works with One-T and never came back? :D

Is it that dude that won a contest that works with One-T and never came back? :D

No sir. THis cat doesn't enter anything, he just likes to lurk and read.

I was looking forward to meeting everyone, but with family coming into town the same weekend, I'm gonna have to miss this one. I'm looking forward to reading about how much fun everyone has. I've got a feeling that North Carolina is going to be represented very well and there's gonna be a big turnout.

I know there will be a few of us from Georgia sharing the fun with our Carolina buddies. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

I know there will be a few of us from Georgia sharing the fun with our Carolina buddies. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

We'll try to take it easy on the Georgians this time :act-up:

Oh how I wish I could be there. Offer still stands if anyone wants to play before then.

Back