The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's wrong with that? If you get in, they come to watch, pay your way etc.

Kid, you have a win-win situation there.

Well at least there's a chance.

What's wrong with that? If you get in, they come to watch, pay your way etc.

Kid, you have a win-win situation there.

I know that's awesome, but it means I can't volunteer. I'd still have to pay for my own stuff (except travel), btw.

No. If I get into the Morgan Cup they may decide to say yes and make it a family vacation. Otherwise it's a no-go for me, is what they say.

I know that's awesome, but it means I can't volunteer. I'd still have to pay for my own stuff (except travel), btw.

Then why not get them to do the same thing for the outing? Then you dont have to worry about "qualifying or getting in".

Great idea JB!

D. Get them to volunteer too! They might just enjoy being part of it with you. And they'd meet the THPers and "get it" that this is not your everyday online community.

I have to sit through another long day of workshops. Don't they know I should be playing golf today!

Tapatalkin

like it matters, One-T is going to win it anyhow

Haha One-T certainly is building a collection!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Dude You'll be finished with your first year at College and your folks will still be dictating what you can and can't do?

cut the cord!!!

Oh! I keep forgetting that D. Is older than Iceman...

Hehe. I work with a guy who is 25 I think and his parents still tell him if he can go out or not that night.

It happens I guess.

When I went off to College, I was on my own. I went home for holidays when I could, but my decisions were mine, not my parents.

Hehe. I work with a guy who is 25 I think and his parents still tell him if he can go out or not that night.

I sometimes wish I still lived at home just so I can save money...haha And then I think about the fact that I would be a 30 year old guy living at home...

I sometimes wish I still lived at home just so I can save money...haha And then I think about the fact that I would be a 30 year old guy living at home...

My uncle lived at home until 45 when my grandparents pretty much arranged his marriage to the daughter and heir to the power company in New England. Must be nice.

My uncle lived at home until 45 when my grandparents pretty much arranged his marriage to the daughter and heir to the power company in New England. Must be nice.

If thats the case then maybe they can take me in..haha

Has anyone ever seen the movie The Cooler? Thats me when I post something in a thread. The conversation either stops completely or changes to something else entirely...haha Its quite amusing.

I left home at 16... Stayed with a family I babysat for til I finished high school, then I went off to college. Self supporting since 1st day of college... Ah, the ice age :)

Has anyone ever seen the movie The Cooler? Thats me when I post something in a thread. The conversation either stops completely or changes to something else entirely...haha Its quite amusing.

Sure haven't.

lol, me too, I caleld it getting page rapped but then I looked and that wasnt the case

the worst is when its an equipment question

lol, me too, I caleld it getting page rapped but then I looked and that wasnt the case

the worst is when its an equipment question

The conversation stops dead in its tracks. Its hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back