What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here. Always wanted to try a heavier shaft in a hybrid

formerly butters35

Swing it till your arms fall off at the NC outing! I'll be bringing it with me, anybody that wants to try it is more than welcome!

Didn't buy this today but it came in! Mashie+ 4 hybrid with a KBS Tour steel shaft.
I grabbed the M4 last week (stock stiff), pretty interested in hearing your thoughts on this one with the steel shaft in it. What length did you get it at?

I grabbed the M4 last week (stock stiff), pretty interested in hearing your thoughts on this one with the steel shaft in it. What length did you get it at?

It's + .25" over standard .. So 40" even!

Purchased the 50*54* MP-R12 Sunday.
Went back and bought the 58* today.

Paging FrankA to this thread, Paging FrankA!

Just sniped a set of Cleveland Black irons with stiff graphite shafts! - Woohoo!!

With the C Kua's?
He got them for a freaking steal!

I may throw mine in the bag in honor of Frank grabbing them off the bay!

Awesome buy Frank. You're becoming a master OEMer dude!

Jeez, nice work dude! Those fugly things impressed the crap out of me

I didnt think you would ever admit it. They are pretty awesome, arent they?

Thanks man. I really did get an incredible deal. Seems like a good seller as well. No way I could afford these things retail.

Frank starts new job. Frank OEMs Cleveland Blacks.

They were really good. I was kind of speechless. I wouldn't mind playing a round of golf with them.

They were really good. I was kind of speechless. I wouldn't mind playing a round of golf with them.

For duffers such as myself we need a bit of help in the form of a shovel to get the ball going.

If it werent for some shaft testing making me re-fall in love with my DPCs, they would be in the bag.

For duffers such as myself we need a bit of help in the form of a shovel to get the ball going.
Longest iron I have ever hit, and straight to go along with it. Ask SW about it, he had to pick his jaw up off the fairway a few times.

Ordered a J40 black oxide 52* bent to 50* with PX 5.5 graphite shaft to match my clubs and fill a gap.

Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

Longest iron I have ever hit, and straight to go along with it. Ask SW about it, he had to pick his jaw up off the fairway a few times.

I got the 4-P set. I am hoping I get along wit the 4 iron.

Nah, it is what it is man. If I needed help with launch and distance and more surface area I'd seriously consider these. I was really impressed with every thing about them. Sweet snag man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back