Final Round Coverage - 2012 Ultimate Amateur Golf Event - The Morgan Cup

Good point War.

Knowing that Team Hackers is going to make a comeback from 2.5 points is crazy!! I can't wait to watch.

I am too Hawk. I know my putter is nervous to watch it too haha

Mine has been waiting for a clip of it doing something other than burn edges.

This is so bittersweet. This kind of concludes it, doesn't it?

Yea it is. A little too much finality.

Stupid Team Hackers!

Stupid Team Hackers!

I was completely amazed when people gave me a score update as I came off 18. Never would have guessed it.

You want to know how long the video editing has taken. Todays coverage is broken down into to 2 hour segments (slightly less). The second segment is not even done being processed and uploaded as of yet and will not be done until about 1 hour into the start of coverage. TONS of time has been put into this and I am so glad you guys are enjoying it. Its a special thing here and today's round really captures that I think. Watch the entire thing if you can and you will be shocked at the emotions you have.

I was completely amazed when people gave me a score update as I came off 18. Never would have guessed it.

lt was awesome! I know I sure enjoyed watching what I was watching.

You want to know how long the video editing has taken. Todays coverage is broken down into to 2 hour segments (slightly less). The second segment is not even done being processed and uploaded as of yet and will not be done until about 1 hour into the start of coverage. TONS of time has been put into this and I am so glad you guys are enjoying it. Its a special thing here and today's round really captures that I think. Watch the entire thing if you can and you will be shocked at the emotions you have.

You guys have been working on this for a week straight. Dedication baby! Definitely appreciated.

lt was awesome! I know I sure enjoyed watching what I was watching.

The whole ending just felt right to me. Would have loved to hold that cup, but I was smiling the entire time.

I was keeping score and still couldn't believe it.

When Chunky and I started riding back and talking to groups, after we got past group 3 I pretty much had that sinking feeling that today was not going Team Paradise's way. It was such a crazy day out there. So crazy that I got a call from him while I was driving home the next day asking if our match was correct when it came to points.

JB: you had me thinking there might be a delay when I saw last night & this morning that you were still editing. You guys have done an amazing job on it, zero doubt about that.

Regarding the scoring, I was in absolute shock & disbelief when I was told. I had doubts until JB officially announced it and just stood there not knowing what to do or feel. Surreal to say the least.

Winning is overrated Hawk. It's about owning this forum, and few do it like the members of Team THP!

*not literally owning the forum, but you know, being around and stuff*

JB: you had me thinking there might be a delay when I saw last night & this morning that you were still editing. You guys have done an amazing job on it, zero doubt about that.

Regarding the scoring, I was in absolute shock & disbelief when I was told. I had doubts until JB officially announced it and just stood there not knowing what to do or feel. Surreal to say the least.
I did the math about 10 times. I looked at every matchup and was shocked at the comeback.

Winning is overrated Hawk. It's about owning this forum, and few do it like the members of Team THP!

Yea man. I never thought I'd be getting a little emotional seeing that bastard chunky walk up there, but it sure happened.

rofl...Ken called me monday as we were both driving and we were questioning someones adding because we couldnt believe it. Sure enough. added up right.

Yea man. I never thought I'd be getting a little emotional seeing that bastard chunky walk up there, but it sure happened.

it did for me too. Not sure I expected that

Won't be able to follow along as much as the last two days, but looking forward to catching most of it. 4 hours is mind-blowing.

Can't wait to see how it all plays out.

Really had a fun round with Breezy and BullFrog during the singles.

I just love reading all you 2.0'ers thoughts on it and how it went down. CRAZY that we're all about to get to watch it unfold!

it did for me too. Not sure I expected that

I bet, you went into sunday feeling good about your score. then BOOM!

Won't be able to follow along as much as the last two days, but looking forward to catching most of it. 4 hours is mind-bottling.

Can't wait to see how it all plays out.

Really had a fun round with Breezy and BullFrog during the singles.
Fifeed

Tremendous effort by you two. I can't imagine the amount of time you have put into this to make sure we could all enjoy it. Thank you...both of you!

I bet, you went into sunday feeling good about your score. then BOOM!

We were in a better spot than anyone imagined going in to Sunday no doubt about that. But that's not why I got emotional when it was over.

We were in a better spot than anyone imagined going in to Sunday no doubt about that. But that's not why I got emotional when it was over.
no deano, I didnt think losing made you emotional.

I would say that goes for the majority of TMC participants. And don't forget guys, we are not done after the footage is done being aired. There is still work to do.

Nope. Just came from happiness seeing our friends succeed. Weird how that works.

Back