2012 PGA Championship Contest & Official Thread [Spoilers]

For weekday in a tourney thread, yes. Just wait until he makes a putt like earlier, the THP servers have an immediate spike.

I think the big winner this week is Kiawah. That place looks unbelievable, the pga or usga definitely has to go back in the near future in my opinion.

This course has helped me understand and appreciate what pete dye's idea of what an american links course is, or what I think it means anyway. It gives me a greater understanding of Whistling Straits.

Seems like an amazing place; one of the pga tour confidential writers mentioned something about possibly having a rota of pga championship courses as a way to add more tradition to the event, spice it up. I think if that idea were ever to come to pass (which I don't think it well and am not totally sure if it's the best idea, but that's another topic) Kiawah would certainly have to be on the rota.

For weekday in a tourney thread, yes. Just wait until he makes a putt like earlier, the THP servers have an immediate spike.

LMAO!!

He looks good so far. I wonder if people will give him the crown after Friday like the last time, or wait until that Saturday round. I would like to see him stay in contention all weekend and with the softer conditions right now, they are really suiting him well.

Yeahhh. Apparently we're ready to put TWs name on the trophy..on a friday lol

This happened before and what happened? haha

He looks good so far. I wonder if people will give him the crown after Friday like the last time, or wait until that Saturday round. I would like to see him stay in contention all weekend and with the softer conditions right now, they are really suiting him well.

Stop skimming, JR gave him the crown about 30 minutes ago. LMAO

He'll probably pull another Dufner; 3 good rounds, 1 really bad round.

Tiger can't miss right now. Another great putt!

The dude's putter is just soo good right now.

But his shirt is terrible.

his putter is working right now, see if it holds up

I didn't expect the field to comeback the way they have. Just my luck I done out him in play and he does well

Tiger chips on left of the hole BECAUSE he trusts his putting. That's just not good news for the rest of the field.

Tapping till 12-21-2012

JR isn't chugging wing sauce on the corner at his local gas n sip...I kid

Tiger is sick.

He should get some medicine.

Tigger's looking good. I could see him blowing up tomorrow though. But then he'd play well Sunday for a nice Top 10.

Cookie, stop skimming, he didn't make the putt! He hasn't won yet.

That's a rotten break after a poor shot.

You think JB would let me change my picks? j/k but I picked a turd punch bowl this weekend

I am so over Luke Donald. That guy just isn't built for major golf, it appears.

I think the big winner this week is Kiawah. That place looks unbelievable, the pga or usga definitely has to go back in the near future in my opinion.

This course has helped me understand and appreciate what pete dye's idea of what an american links course is, or what I think it means anyway. It gives me a greater understanding of Whistling Straits.

Seems like an amazing place; one of the pga tour confidential writers mentioned something about possibly having a rota of pga championship courses as a way to add more tradition to the event, spice it up. I think if that idea were ever to come to pass (which I don't think it well and am not totally sure if it's the best idea, but that's another topic) Kiawah would certainly have to be on the rota.

I like this.

Poor Kaymer, in the marquee group and gets no coverage.

--
Tapatalk2

JR isn't chugging wing sauce on the corner at his local gas n sip...I kid

Well heck, JRod and half of everybody else did last month after this too. I was laughed at when I said Saturday is a different game. Wait, JR, you are talking about golf on THP? :D

IceJacked!!!!!

Back