THP Tour Van Event - Des Moines, IA

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be awesome, Tim!

I am still working on flights to try and make it to this one...seems like lots of good dudes will be there!

Make it happen dude. Will be one hell of a fun weekend for sure!

I am still working on flights to try and make it to this one...seems like lots of good dudes will be there!

Hope you can make it Tim! Guess the cat's out of the bag about you now!

I hope you can pull it off TBT!

You know what really chaps my ass? When you bring up a trip such as this to people and right off the bat they're ALL sorts of fired up for it. "Hell yeah dude, I'm in man. That would be so much fun." Yeah what started as potentially a full Yukon heading down from Sioux Falls has turned into me and my homeboy Jjmorris riding 2 on a scooter with our clubs in a sidecar. Even the old man bailed. WTF?!?!

You know what really chaps my ass? When you bring up a trip such as this to people and right off the bat they're ALL sorts of fired up for it. "Hell yeah dude, I'm in man. That would be so much fun." Yeah what started as potentially a full Yukon heading down from Sioux Falls has turned into me and my homeboy Jjmorris riding 2 on a scooter with our clubs in a sidecar. Even the old man bailed. WTF?!?!

You two on a scooter would be a great picture.

Lame. Now we know how it feels to organize an outing.

They just cant handle the awesomeness that is JakeNation. We are all rolling in to see JakeNation and I want to show off my membership card.

We still have a month to go. We'll probably lose a few more but pick up a few more.

Yeah I can about imagine.

Right now Jesse and I are exchanging PM's and coming up with a plan. Once I have all the details I'll call you.

They just cant handle the awesomeness that is JakeNation. We are all rolling in to see JakeNation and I want to show off my membership card.
I almost forgot about my awesome new JakeNation for a minute there. Clearly they're all a bunch of internet golfers that are scared to show their stuff in front of real people.

I'll be calling you in a minute too by the way!

Dang Jake! Oh well, look forward to having you and Jj in Des Moines though

We'll be there for sure buddy, I can't wait! How often do I get JB around a bunch of people who talk similar to me and use words like supper and swim trunks?!

I say those words!

I still think this one is going to be the biggest of them all though.

I think I'm more excited for this event, than I am for the start of college football season.

Without a doubt. We have Cookie, of course we're the biggest AND best!

I need JakeNation shirts to hand out while there!

And maybe THP's Boss of the Moss, TBT! If nothing else, this stop will be the one that people travel the most miles to get to! (We have someone from California committed to this as well!)

Don't sweat it, Jake. I figured a couple folks will have something come up. Sucks to be them I guess!

I called and reserved my room today. Let's just say the lady helping me was a little in the dark about any discounted rate. She ended up giving me the rate Hawk posted but she put me on hold 3-4 times while she sorted through it.

I think I'm more excited for this event, than I am for the start of college football season.
The best thing about the fall and late football games is a round of golf in the morning and a husker game/win in the afternoon/night!!!
And being from Nebraska.. that is saying a lot
Heck ya that says a lot, Huskers 4 LIFE!!!

At least the scooter has a backrest. Also, I can take the governor off it and bump the top speed up to 45mph. Major bro time right there. Rolling into Des Moines JakeNation style

I am a card carrying member

Screen-shot-2012-08-14-at-XL.png

BAHAHAHAHA... That is ONE exclusive group... Someday, someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back