THP Tour Van Event - Des Moines, IA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a card carrying member

Screen-shot-2012-08-14-at-XL.png

Hahahaha

I'd carry that card.

How about Dakotagolfer, he still around?
That's my buddy Jeff. He's still around, he doesn't post much but every time I talk to him he's well informed of the happenings around here so he's a wicked lurker.

He has a trip for work the week before then I think vacation the week after. He didn't say "NO" but I think it's probably in his best interest not to go on this one.

Jesse (Jjmorris) and I have confirmed our plans. Due to family and things (on me) we're going to get up insanely early on Saturday and drive down. It's about 3.5 hours from SF so we think we're going to leave at 5 to get there by 9am comfortably. If we came down Friday it wouldn't be until really late and we'd likely miss everyone anyway so we're just going to show up bright eyed and bushy tailed Saturday morning ready to rock! I'm calling the hotel next and getting that booked.

Thanks for all your efforts so far Hawk. We all appreciate it!

Sounds good to me buddy.

Yes sir!!!

JB, do you have any shafts with the VR-S adaptor on them you could bring down? Or the VR-S with different shafts already? No worries if not and thanks again!

I'm looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones on this stop! It doesn't seem like it should only be a month away now! Time flies.

I was just checking out the course website today a little more. I'm pumped to play somewhere high-end with my THP friends.

I was just checking out the course website today a little more. I'm pumped to play somewhere high-end with my THP friends.

I am excited too, but it looks TOUGH. Will be a great time if I shoot 80 or 180 though

I don't think it will be that hard. It's just a golf course. The fairways are supposed to be pretty big at least!

That's my buddy Jeff. He's still around, he doesn't post much but every time I talk to him he's well informed of the happenings around here so he's a wicked lurker.

He has a trip for work the week before then I think vacation the week after. He didn't say "NO" but I think it's probably in his best interest not to go on this one.

Jesse (Jjmorris) and I have confirmed our plans. Due to family and things (on me) we're going to get up insanely early on Saturday and drive down. It's about 3.5 hours from SF so we think we're going to leave at 5 to get there by 9am comfortably. If we came down Friday it wouldn't be until really late and we'd likely miss everyone anyway so we're just going to show up bright eyed and bushy tailed Saturday morning ready to rock! I'm calling the hotel next and getting that booked.

Thanks for all your efforts so far Hawk. We all appreciate it!

I remember Jeff, really nice guy and wore some cool camo sunglasses, lol. Sounds like he's a busy man.

I've said it before and will again, we need a few of the Colorado guy's to make the trek. It's a long trip, but they are a great bunch and solid THP supporters.

Truth be told though Hawkster. We could be playing a goat track and as long as we had our THP friends it would rock. A top notch course is just icing on the cake!

True enough! I suppose I better start thinking about groupings and all that stuff soon.

Free continental breakfast. That place is going to hate us by Sunday morning.

I don't want to detract from the glory that is Jake in his captaincy thread, so I shall ask here:

Do we have a little Sunday singles rematch in the works for Iowa? I would not decline said invite.....

I don't want to detract from the glory that is Jake in his captaincy thread, so I shall ask here:

Do we have a little Sunday singles rematch in the works for Iowa? I would not decline said invite.....
Perhaps I may have reached out to the organizer asking for said match. If we get it granted IT'S ON Cookie! I look forward to it!

Glad the room is booked Jake!!

Can't wait to see the matchups either

Perhaps I may have reached out to the organizer asking for said match. If we get it granted IT'S ON Cookie! I look forward to it!

Ha, very well. Like any THP event, it is great to play with people that we have not had the opportunity to before so I know that none of us want to take away from that aspect.

Either way, I am just REALLY looking forward to this trip and spending some quality time with my life coach. LMAO

Probably will take me a few days, but I try to get something together soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back