THP Tour Van Event - Des Moines, IA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha, very well. Like any THP event, it is great to play with people that we have not had the opportunity to before so I know that none of us want to take away from that aspect.

Either way, I am just REALLY looking forward to this trip and spending some quality time with my life coach. LMAO

The good thing for me is I have only played with one THPer! I wouldnt mind a round with a Texan, but I am super excited to meet/play with all

Ha, very well. Like any THP event, it is great to play with people that we have not had the opportunity to before so I know that none of us want to take away from that aspect.

Either way, I am just REALLY looking forward to this trip and spending some quality time with my life coach. LMAO

I agree with what cookie says here. I let Hawk know of one person I want to play one round with, but I don't think we should tie up a whole foursome. I think this is a time to meet and play with new people. I think the big thing on this is to match up the long knockers together and the short hitters together so we aren't teeing off on several tee boxes, to help with pace of play.

I think you guys are overestimating the amount of thought I'm going to put into this :)

I guess I found out about this event at a good time. Happened to go to Ankeny today so I thought I'd swing through Polk City and look at the course. Looks to be a really nice track built in a river valley. A good way to represent that not all of Iowa is flat.

You still thinking about it, Pat? Or have you decided to join us?

You still thinking about it, Pat? Or have you decided to join us?

Go ahead a put me down as a yes right now. I don't think I have any plans that far in the future at the moment. I'd hate to miss a gathering of this magnitude in my own backyard.

Sweet!

Saturday and Sunday?

Yep, I'll join in both days of fun.

That makes me a happy camper. Looking forward to it. There is some cheap lodging info in the 2nd post. I know that Janitor4U is looking for a roomy if you want to save a few bucks.

I don't care who I play with as long as they don't mind playing with a girl who is AWFUL and will be playing from the ladies tees. I would also like to request fast players and most importantly people who appreciate gimme's. :smile:

Cookie, you going to be measuring GG's gimmes if I put you two together?

Cookie, you going to be measuring GG's gimmes if I put you two together?

Absolutely not, I hold her in the highest regard.

I'll play with GG if she doesn't mind playing with someone who is awful too!

Thanks Hawk but I'll probably sleep in my own bed Saturday night since I'm just over an hour from Ankeny.

Awful or awesome, I'm just there to have a good time.

Absolutely not, I hold her in the highest regard.

Its funny, you would think after being one's whipping boy for a year, you might think higher of them....

Its funny, you would think after being one's whipping boy for a year, you might think higher of them....

LMAO, those days are in the past. I am only looking forward at this point. No need to dwell on such horrendous memories!

I'm lost.

So was I....pun intended.

I lost to JB in multiple matches over the last 4 months or something so I am now referred to as his whipping boy.

GG said she wants fast players... Cookie is out :D

Not so quick! (pun intended again)

I am working on this issue and should have it sorted out by Iowa outing time. If not, I will just pick up after 3 shots and write down a 4.

I lost to JB in multiple matches over the last 4 months or something so I am now referred to as his whipping boy.

Well lets to forget the book of excuses, the "you were taking big gimmes", and countless other drivel that was said. We would not want to recreate history, despite how much you have tried.

Check. Well I already helped Jake to his first victory over jb last year so maybe I can help you too.

Well lets to forget the book of excuses, the "you were taking big gimmes", and countless other drivel that was said. We would not want to recreate history, despite how much you have tried.

I was going for the simple version...ha.

Check. Well I already helped Jake to his first victory over jb last year so maybe I can help you too.

I would not be opposed to this!

JRod might be my cryptonite. He plays against me I lost. He plays with me I lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back