The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mom has started to buy organic stuff lately. Coincidentally, the quality of food in my pantry has decreased since then.

Now entering North Carolina.

I buy organic if I know it's actually organic and the quality and price are comparable, or at least increase proportionally.

Does your lettuce have a large carbon footprint?

I just made 300 bucks in 10 minutes. Awesome.

This made me laugh

"It's fun to believe that aliens, bigfoot, lochness monster and a dedicated, hard working congress exist."

Some guy posted it on yahoo after this picture came up
ht_loch_ness_creature_inset_nt_120814_wblog.jpg

Yahoo comments are better than the story 99% of the time.

Yahoo comments are better than the story 99% of the time.

haha yeah, they are so much fun to read-especially when I have nothing to do cause I can't connect to thp

Chunky empty your PMs. Gotta skip the range because of storms.

For about 7 months out of the year we go to a local farmer's tailgate market. We can buy range free eggs, all our veggies (pesticide free) and meat and cheese for fractions of what unorganic stuff costs in the supermarket. It's a pain getting out there but we're getting fresh food and supporting locals.

Dude, I love stuff like that. That's why I love growing my own veggies.
For about 7 months out of the year we go to a local farmer's tailgate market. We can buy range free eggs, all our veggies (pesticide free) and meat and cheese for fractions of what unorganic stuff costs in the supermarket. It's a pain getting out there but we're getting fresh food and supporting locals.

There is a small Amish community down here, and we hit up their Farmers Market at least once a week. The eggs, produce, meats and pies are absolutely amazing.

My wife goes to the local farmer's market every Saturday morning. You can't beat the freshness of the product and also get to support local farmers.

Farmer's markets rule. They are everywhere up by me. I can think of 5 or 6 of them within a 15 minute drive. It's awesome. Especially the homemade ice cream.

I'm starting to believe things come out of the ground batter fried in TX

I'm starting to believe things come out of the ground batter fried in TX

Stamp "organic" on it and it'll sell. LOL

True story; the wife and i were at dinner last night for our Anniversary at a new place on Long Boat Key, one of their dishes was "Organic Fried Chicken."

It looked amazing.

Sometimes I don't look forward to going home in the evenings to deal with two little ones. Does that make me a bad parent? Work's been awesomely busy this week but it just drains me come 5:00pm.

Nah. Just makes you human.

Nah. Just makes you human.

Oh, and no beer for 28 more days dude. I've been going to bed at 10 the past two nights. I feel like I'm not the same person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back