The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too

And trader joes is the bomb. Some great food items on those shelves along with some really good wines

Its weird, I have 2 Trade Joes close by and one of them isnt allowed to carry liquor. I hear their wines are pretty cheap and really good.

Im pretty excited about that place.

I guess I need to start working on hitting a 64* wedge 80 yards, that's amazing.

haha this. I hit my full 56 about 80 yards, Ill have what hes having

Trader Joe's is coming to Ash Vegas and apparently it's a pretty big deal. I've never set foot in one.

I love that sailing video. Saw it the other day. Hilarious.

Its weird, I have 2 Trade Joes close by and one of them isnt allowed to carry liquor. I hear their wines are pretty cheap and really good.

Ya they have 2 buck chuck, a bottle of wine that with tax is around 3 bucks, my girlfriend always has me buy her a couple bottles when I go out there, I am not a wine guy but she really likes it

$2 wine is awesome.
haha this. I hit my full 56 about 80 yards, Ill have what hes having
Haha. I would imagine that if a 64* wedge goes 80 yards, his PW goes about 190?
Trader Joe's is coming to Ash Vegas and apparently it's a pretty big deal. I've never set foot in one.
It's a pretty cool place. Awesome body wash too, yeah, that's right, awesome body wash.

They have some weird hippy granolay stuff but for the most part alot of their stuff is really good. They make alot of healthier good tasting alternative to junk type of stuff. Especially snacks. Instead of buying pretzels or chips, they have pretzel slims which taste really good and have half the fat and calories of regular pretzels. I always try to make sure I grab a few bags when I go.

I can't embed it here, but this video is worth a watch. Hilarious Irish commentary on sailing. Mild NSFW-Language

http://www.thatvideosite.com/v/5852

hahaha I don't know if this is a NFSW quote or not.. Certainly not in the context used, but;

Spoiler
"There's Ireland right there!! And WATCH OUT!! Nearly got twatted by the sail again!

Hilarious.

I'm a bar of soap kind of guy. Irish Spring in fact.

I'm a bar of soap kind of guy. Irish Spring in fact.
You may be converted, ask Coolbreeze about Trader Joes, he loves that place.

Once I tried body wash I never went back... It is so much easier for me

You may be converted, ask Coolbreeze about Trader Joes, he loves that place.

They really have body wash there? I have never seen it. Will check tonight.

They really have body wash there? I have never seen it. Will check tonight.
Yeah man, check out the Refresh Citrus.

On another note, dont think I have ever given another dude a recommendation on body wash.

Yeah man, check out the Refresh Citrus.

On another note, dont think I have ever given another dude a recommendation on body wash.

Hahah I normally go the Old Spice High Endurance green slime looking stuff but will give the Trader Joes a shot. Thanks for the recommendation.......

My wife bought some new soap and I smell "better" now according to her. I was going to object but she's been hugging on me more lately.

Everything is overpriced. Dont fall for it.

The chick in you will love it. Pretty soon you'll smell nice from the soap, and will be eating tiny pieces of individually packed salmon and $9.00 organic frozen pizzas that weigh 11.3 ounces. Oh, and I'm sure you'll take up wine drinking.

Kevin

The chick in you will love it. Pretty soon you'll smell nice from the soap, and will be eating tiny pieces of individually packed salmon and $9.00 organic frozen pizzas that weigh 11.3 ounces. Oh, and I'm sure you'll take up wine drinking.

Kevin

hahaha, wine drinking FTW.

Kevin

Haha I love the Esox comments, the funny thing is, this is exactly how one of my roomates are. He is all about Trader Joes. I enjoy some of their beers so I tag along with him and make my own 6 pack

trader joes is a lil too foofoo for me unless i smoked alot of pot

Haha I love the Esox comments, the funny thing is, this is exactly how one of my roomates are. He is all about Trader Joes. I enjoy some of their beers so I tag along with him and make my own 6 pack

My wife loves the place, that means I love the place.

My wife loves the place, that means I love the place.

I love Trader Joes. I hate the "too cool for school granola" type places for the most part but the stuff there is good especially if you are trying to eat healthy. It is not really expensive either compared to other "health food" stores.

Kevin

I think you have Trader Joes and Whole Foods confused.
Trader Joes values are quite good actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back