The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like organic stores.

I miss amollerud. I love the Ask the Pro section as it is now, but I still wish Andy were here. I guess I just knew him better.

I love Trader Joe's its the best thing in America after TC.

Those stores are not worth the prices.

Looking through job postings and I see this one. Normal stuff and then I get to this part. I LOL'ed at the one part.
[FONT=arial !important]
Physical Demands:

The physical demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
[/FONT][/COLOR]
  • Incumbent will be required to stand for intermittent periods of time.
  • Dexterity is mandatory as this job requires frequent use of hands and fingers.
  • The incumbent will be required to walk, reach with hands and arms, push items over head, occasionally stoop, kneel, or crouch.
  • The incumbent will also be required to talk, hear, and see. LOL Really? See? hear? wtf
  • This position requires regular lifting and moving of up to 10 lbs.

It's so folk with disabilities won't apply

Those stores are not worth the prices.

Looking through job postings and I see this one. Normal stuff and then I get to this part. I LOL'ed at the one part.
[FONT=arial !important]
Physical Demands:

The physical demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
[/FONT][/COLOR]
  • Incumbent will be required to stand for intermittent periods of time.
  • Dexterity is mandatory as this job requires frequent use of hands and fingers.
  • The incumbent will be required to walk, reach with hands and arms, push items over head, occasionally stoop, kneel, or crouch.
  • The incumbent will also be required to talk, hear, and see. LOL Really? See? hear? wtf
  • This position requires regular lifting and moving of up to 10 lbs.

My drive through ATM has a braille keyboard.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

My drive through ATM has a braille keyboard.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.
Ours too. I guess they are all required to these days? Not sure of the reasoning on this one.

Trader Joes is good. If you're a chick.

Kevin

My buddy moved to college on Friday, living in a Trailer park near campus. The first night he is there, a half naked girl comes up and asks him to a party. Lucky bastage.

Oh, and he is already dating somebody, and is a devout Christian, so he didn't accept. I'm so proud, lol.

I love drive thru ATMs with Braille. I'd rather the blind people don't drive on the same roads I am.

Ours too. I guess they are all required to these days? Not sure of the reasoning on this one.

I would say that they just mass produce the keypads so everyone has Braille on it. I also hope that I am missing the sarcasm here as well...

The Mariner's Ackley has Simple Man as his intro music. I like that song.

Has anyone else seen the AAMCO commercial where they are showing AAMCO transactions from different decades? The guy from the 80's sounds oh so wrong to me.

Does that mean Banter3 is going to be done by Halloween? Is that a challenge? hahaha
No it just means we have too much crap to deal with, haha

I love Trader Joe's its the best thing in America after TC.

Their chocolate covered almonds are like crack

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Some posts just absolutely crack me up.

Me too

And trader joes is the bomb. Some great food items on those shelves along with some really good wines

Which one? Would it be in the Ping vintage irons thread? There was one there that cracked me up. And did you end up getting the garbage can. That thing was sweet. If they had NFL teams I would have snagged a Falcons one.

Chunky and I have a range date later #bromance

Me too

And trader joes is the bomb. Some great food items on those shelves along with some really good wines
Im pretty excited about that place.

I guess I need to start working on hitting a 64* wedge 80 yards, that's amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back