The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Believe it or not, George isn't at home, please leave a message at the beep, I must be out, or i'd answer the phone, where could I be, believe it or not I'm not home

I have that on my iPod. I think I'll be deleting that now...

This one has been around awhile but still cracks me up..[video=youtube;K-n5SHi4OdA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-n5SHi4OdA[/video]

So happy to see the gas stations taking advantage of the hurricane...3.58 to 3.85 in a span of 12 hours, glad I filled up yesterday but so tired of the volatility

So happy to see the gas stations taking advantage of the hurricane...3.58 to 3.85 in a span of 12 hours, glad I filled up yesterday but so tired of the volatility

3 anything is a freaking joke.

How about the golf old days in early 2000s when gas was a buck 15 a gallon?

I remember 9/11 and all the price gouging that took place in the days, hell, even hours following.

I'm pretty sure Hawk has been here exactly 1000 days, or if not very darn close to that. His total posts are 30,473 and his posts per day are 30.47. Pretty cool.

I'm pretty sure Hawk has been here exactly 1000 days, or if not very darn close to that. His total posts are 30,473 and his posts per day are 30.47. Pretty cool.

You stalking Hawk D?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Watch out hawk, he is standing outside your window

I fell asleep around 7 with no warning. Waking up in a chair with your drink in hand is weird. I'm certain I shouted or at least grunted loudly. Kind of like when esox awakes from a cheese induced nap I presume.

You stalking Hawk D?

Maybe a little.

I actually just was looking for where everyone got their posts per day stat because I didn't know that existed and was using his profile. Stumbled upon that tidbit.

I fell asleep around 7 with no warning. Waking up in a chair with your drink in hand is weird. I'm certain I shouted or at least grunted loudly. Kind of like when esox awakes from a cheese induced nap I presume.

Only if the cup was styrofoam

I was told by a guy on the range today that I "had a lot of Westwood in me". Between my build, mannerisms, and swing I was giving off a Lee vibe. I told him it wasn't the first time I heard that. But I think I have Lee's short game. If I only had his long game, I would be paid better.

I was told by a guy on the range today that I "had a lot of Westwood in me". Between my build, mannerisms, and swing I was giving off a Lee vibe. I told him it wasn't the first time I heard that. But I think I have Lee's short game. If I only had his long game, I would be paid better.

That's interesting. Hit up that putting green, Lee. Lol.

I cant stop laughing
a6937993-1b11-788f.jpg

So I am currently on a conference call discussing the Morgan Cup and a couple of details and the person on the other line has been speaking for 4:51 seconds without taking a single break. Kind of crazy.

So I am currently on a conference call discussing the Morgan Cup and a couple of details and the person on the other line has been speaking for 4:51 seconds without taking a single break. Kind of crazy.

At what point did you tune out?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hopefully it's 4:51 of excitement?!

Hopefully that is a good thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back