THP Tour Van Event - Des Moines, IA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawkland....sounds like a great place. Hawkland and JakeNation should join forces and eat some faces.

Hold up, is there some kind of crazy zombie crap that we're about to walk into. This midwest thing is getting crazy.....

Hold up, is there some kind of crazy zombie crap that we're about to walk into. This midwest thing is getting crazy.....

Those SD guys will eat anything, something to do with lack of fiber.

I see what your doing.....your making good will to all the other states so when your state does finally drop into the ocean, you have somewhere to go. Smart move.

Hahaha!

I feel like there's a lot of state recruiting going on in here, and somehow, I'm not intimidated by it one bit.

~Rock

I told Cookie I wasn't going to play with him again till he fixed his swing. Based on his VHOTD he recently posted it looks like my odds in playing with someone from the other 25+ list is looking good!

:D

I see what your doing.....your making good will to all the other states so when your state does finally drop into the ocean, you have somewhere to go. Smart move.

OK, Earth Science teacher entry here:

Its not going to drop/sink into the Ocean, he's just going to end up colliding with Alaska based on the tectonic plate movement.

:alien:

Geez, talk about feeling unwanted - no TX love in the pairing discussions.

Oh wait, I do feel wanted.....someone wants to eat my face.

Take your time Hawk, the longer you take, the less time folks are depressed having to play with me. :act-up:

My goal is to post them once and not have to change them, so I'm going to wait to hear from sleuth today about Sunday.

Sleuth, that's not a call to hurry up either. We still have more than enough time.

Geez, talk about feeling unwanted - no TX love in the pairing discussions.

Oh wait, I do feel wanted.....someone wants to eat my face.

Take your time Hawk, the longer you take, the less time folks are depressed having to play with me. :act-up:

Dude, I'd have no quarrels at all playing with you.

Hey Hawk,
When are the pairings coming out?
Can you setup Friday pairings too?
Can I tell you who I can play with?
Can I request to play with certain people?
Can you send me out alone?
Can you send me out with others?
Can you be nicer to me?
Can you make this person nicer to me?
Can you make it okay that I am not nice to that person?
Can you ask Cookie and Nate to stop hugging?
Can you pair me with Cookie, but not Nate?
Can you pair me with Nate, but only if I can call him Natrix?
I want to play with the guy that hits it 350.
I will not play with anybody, but I still want to play with someone?

And lastly, where are the damn pairings already?

Dude, I'd have no quarrels at all playing with you.

I know, you know I am just messing.

I am just happy to be there and could honestly care less who I get to enjoy a round with! Although I would not mind seeing Jrod killing those VR Pro Combo's!

My brain is going a mile a minute thinking about this event and how awesome it's going to be. Just can't wait to meet all the THP'rs that are going to be there. It's always nice to put a face to a name, even if it's a forum name, haha.

That's it! I'm going to St Louis instead.

LMAO @ JB.

I really hope Hawk has not been bombarded with PM's asking for pairings. I know I have not sent any........I prefer to text. :D

*throws away phone*

Hawk stop being lazy and get these things handled will ya?

LMAO @ JB.

I really hope Hawk has not been bombarded with PM's asking for pairings. I know I have not sent any........I prefer to text. :D
I'm just texting Cookie, who then is texing Hawk my desired pairings, tee time spot, range spot, which clubs I want to hit first and what I want for lunch.

Are we not suppose to be doing that? :bulgy-eyes:

Hawk are you making the pairings for Atlantic City too? I dont want to play with Buckjob anyone else is cool though. Thanks

I'm just texting Cookie, who then is texing Hawk my desired pairings, tee time spot, range spot, which clubs I want to hit first and what I want for lunch.

Hawk's taking lunch orders as well?

I'll take a cheeseburger and fries, thanks.

Hawk's taking lunch orders as well?

I'll take a cheeseburger and fries, thanks.
Is he also getting a seating chart up for all meals? You wouldn't want to set next to cookie would you?

I like this plan Nate. Make sure to give cookie his desired pairings or he may have to bust out the excuse binder hehe

You guys are funny. Good thing nobody likes me enough to ask for my phone number at events haha.

I was trying to not make it appear that way via text but you just screwed up that plan.

Hawk: start over

You guys are funny. Good thing nobody likes me enough to ask for my phone number at events haha.

just wait till I stalk it out

I have Hawks number.. I can sell it to the highest bidder... Is that ok Hawk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back