Forum Testing Signup - PING Anser Driver

1. What driver do you currently play? TaylorMade R11
2. What shaft & flex are you currently playing? Aldila RIP Beta in Stiff
3. Were you fit for your current driver? Not officially, but I've purchased 4 different shafts for the R11 (THP Marketplace) and tried them out on a launch monitor to find the one that works best for me.
4. Do you consider yourself active on THP? I'm active on THP, whether the Marketplace or browsing the forums. I've also participated in several THP outings and am going to Tour Van stop in St. Louis in a few weeks.

Thanks to THP and Ping for the chance to review this product!!

This driver is very intriguing. I was always curious when Ping would get into the adjustable market. This looks promising.

1. What driver do you currently play? TaylorMade R580
2. What shaft & flex are you currently playing? Stock Stiff
3. Were you fit for your current driver? Nope, but will definitely be getting fit for my next driver.
4. Do you consider yourself active on THP? Yes.

1. What driver do you currently play? Ping K15 10.5
2. What shaft & flex are you currently playing? TFC 149D Stiff
3. Were you fit for your current driver? No
4. Do you consider yourself active on THP? Yes, mostly reading but occasionally participating in topics.

1. What driver do you currently play? Taylormade R5 Dual
2. What shaft & flex are you currently playing? Stiff
4. Do you consider yourself active on THP? Yes

This driver certainly looks good. Thanks for the opportunity!

1. What driver do you currently play? R7 Draw
2. What shaft & flex are you currently playing? Stock, Stiff
3. Were you fit for your current driver? No, and I should probably be playing with a regular flex instead of stiff, thinking of replacing shaft.
4. Do you consider yourself active on THP? Yes, but being a newbie, I don't necessarily post a lot, read and absorb more than I comment.

1. What driver do you currently play? Taylormade R11
2. What shaft & flex are you currently playing? Fuji Blur X-Stiff
4. Do you consider yourself active on THP? Just joined today so I will try

1. What driver do you currently play? Callaway Razr X Fit
2. What shaft & flex are you currently playing? Aldila RIP'D NV. Stiff
4. Do you consider yourself active on THP? Yes. Probably too active. Even though I am a newbie, since finding this forum I check it roughly 20 times a day.

That thing looks hot!

1. What driver do you currently play? Cleveland Classic 310 Tour

2. What shaft & flex are you currently playing? Miyazaki Kusala Blue 61g Stiff
3. Were you fit for your current driver? Kind of...wasn't fit specifically for driver or shaft, but similar recommendations were made based on shaft fitting.
4. Do you consider yourself active on THP? I stay active as much as I can and feel like my opinions and thoughts are valued by members and guests alike.

Thanks Ping and THP for throwing this together.

1. What driver do you currently play? Taylormade R11,
2. What shaft & flex are you currently playing? Stiff
3. Were you fit for your current driver? No,

What driver do you currently play? Titleist 905T
What shaft and flex? Aldila NV65 Stiff
Were you fit for your driver? No but hit it very well
Do you consider yourself active on THP? yes I do, I love it here.

I just remembered that my pro shop is a Ping retailer and they do nFlight fittings. I may see if I can swing this bad boy with a few different shafts in it next time I go up. It is a great looking driver.

1. What driver do you currently play? Razr Fit 9.5
2. What shaft & flex are you currently playing? Aldila NV65 in stiff flex
3. Were you fit for your current driver? Yes
4. Do you consider yourself active on THP? I'm a rockstar so yes, yes I do

Thanks so much THP and Ping for giving the average golfer the opportunity to review top of the range equipment

Looking forward to the announcement for this one, especially interested to see the lofts the testers choose!

Me too. With the shaft options, I hope that all the selected testers are able to be fit to the shaft they need. Should be a great testing regardless.

Looking forward to the announcement for this one, especially interested to see the lofts the testers choose!

Best part: the offer all lofts for lefties if one is chosen. Not too many OEMs do that.

good motivation to go have a driver fitting done, never had one done before, just my irons.

Guessing it would be a low lofted *, but who knows

This driver is such a gorgeous one. They nailed the colors and overall look IMO. The testing for this one will be such a great buzz around here this fall.

What ever the fitter told me, but I bet its a single digit.

I'm curious to see if someone goes the 12* route.

This is too cool. I don't have the time right now to devote to a testing so I'll pass but can't wait to read the reviews!

Thanks THP and Ping.

1. What driver do you currently play? RBZ Tour 9*
2. What shaft & flex are you currently playing? Matrix Ozik Xcon-6, Stiff

I'm curious to see if someone goes the 12* route.

That is probably the route I would go if chosen Nate, I don't hit the driver very high at all.

I think I would be doing that if selected. I would definitely be getting fit
You are a silly little fella aren't you? I think I would too but you're just copying me again.

You are a silly little fella aren't you? I think I would too but you're just copying me again.

I try to. I am stretching the legs every night!

Back