THP Tour Van - North Carolina Event

Well I'm finally in NC at last. 12 hours of airports for 2.5 hours of actual flight time is bogus.

I'm still a maybe for Sunday's round, not certain how I got into the definite both days group.

Well I'm finally in NC at last. 12 hours of airports for 2.5 hours of actual flight time is bogus.

I'm still a maybe for Sunday's round, not certain how I got into the definite both days group.

Glad you made it safely SW. Hope that Sunday works out for you buddy.

Glad you made it safely SW. Hope that Sunday works out for you buddy.

Me too dude, me too. Remind me Sat I've got something to give you, I've forgotten the past few times.

Me too dude, me too. Remind me Sat I've got something to give you, I've forgotten the past few times.

I can assure you I won't remember to remind you, LOL

I can't wait for the range that day. Tyler is going to have a blast! He is beyond excited to wear his new golf shoes

I can't wait for the range that day. Tyler is going to have a blast! He is beyond excited to wear his new golf shoes

He definitely swung the club better than both of us the last time we played.

Hey guys quick question...........do we pay One-T for this or Skybrook when we arrive?

It would be wicked to have the breeze in NC
Round trip tickets would be $1200 a piece. No thank you, but I will be there in spirit.

Everything has worked out so that I will be able to be there for the entire weekend. I am stopping by Clemson and picking up Charlie tomorrow afternoon. See you fine folks Saturday.

Everything has worked out so that I will be able to be there for the entire weekend. I am stopping by Clemson and picking up Charlie tomorrow afternoon. See you fine folks Saturday.

Thanks to DawgDaddy, I will be there like he said. I am very excited to meet you all.

That's great to hear DD and Dam. So both of you guys will be there on Sunday as well?

Dam, do you want me to bring the entire set of 588's? I also have the Fybrid 19.5*, the R11S, & the Razr Fit 3wood I could bring along if JB/GG don't care.

That's great to hear DD and Dam. So both of you guys will be there on Sunday as well?

Dam, do you want me to bring the entire set of 588's? I also have the Fybrid 19.5*, the R11S, & the Razr Fit 3wood I could bring along if JB/GG don't care.

Wow. I don't care if you don't want to bring the whole set of 588s (I assume you're playing the i20s this weekend?). Just at least one please as I'd like to hit them. Could you bring the Razr Fit 3 wood if JB and GG don't mind? I've never had the chance to swing any of the Fit line.

Edit: and yes, according to DD, we will be there Sunday as well.

Good to hear it work out for ya' Dawg, Hope the family is fine and thoughts and prayers to the sisters family .

Yeah, if they're cool with it I'll bring the Fit 3wood. What iron would you prefer to hit? I could just bring the 6,8,PW?

Glad yall are going to make it! You aren't making the young lad meet you at the edge of campus are you...hehe

Yeah, if they're cool with it I'll bring the Fit 3wood. What iron would you prefer to hit? I could just bring the 6,8,PW?

Yeah that would work. Thanks a lot dude.

Back