The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely.
Wilson
Jeffcoat
Jones

These are all just top players, not guys I have watched film on yet.

I am assuming this is Landry Jones. Do you think he will be a good pro?

I'd agree with Wilson, but not the other two guys. No way I'd put either of them above Barkley. Barkley's the golden boy.

That would really depend on who is drafting. Lets take the Panthers for example. Lets say Cam were to get hurt and they struggle this year. No way they take QB. Same can be said for a number of teams. The new salary slotting makes taking other positions a definite possibility.

I am assuming this is Landry Jones. Do you think he will be a good pro?

That's what I thought as well.

Jarvis Jones.

Man I'm excited for the season to start. Its bitter sweet because it means that the summer is over but I can't wait for some football.

Let the betting begin!

You need to nip that in the bud before he gets his heart broken

I still play Madden on my PS2, LOL

Mark Sanchez sucks and my kid loves him. It's the worst situation ever.

If he gets the Heisman which will mean a huge year stats-wise and gets to the BCS Championship I don't see how he doesn't become the #1 pick especially if a team that needs a QB is picking #1 overall. I agree he may not be the best player but no team wants to 'miss out' on getting a franchise QB

I think its funny that people think Barkley is a lock for the #1 overall pick and the #1 overall QB taken. I can tell you that while there is a good chance of it, there are at least a dozen scouts from NFL teams that do not have him ranked 1st.

I'll bet Dallas looks great for 3 quarters, has the lead going into the 4th and blows it. Any takers?

"Real" football tonight. I put "real" in quotations because it's the Cowboys.

That would really depend on who is drafting. Lets take the Panthers for example. Lets say Cam were to get hurt and they struggle this year. No way they take QB. Same can be said for a number of teams. The new salary slotting makes taking other positions a definite possibility.

Jarvis Jones.

Was looking up info on Jarvis Jones and he seems to be an impressive player. I will keep an eye out for him. I came across this guy from LSU, Barkevious Mingo. I love his name..haha

I'll bet Dallas looks great for 3 quarters, has the lead going into the 4th and blows it. Any takers?

Wtf man its the first game of the season, knock that off. America, meet Demarco Murray. He goes HAM tonight.

Wtf man its the first game of the season, knock that off. America, meet Demarco Murray. He goes HAM tonight.
Sorry bro. I'm just thick skinned with these bastards anymore. I'm going to take a "show me something first" approach this year.

Sorry bro. I'm just thick skinned with these bastards anymore. I'm going to take a "show me something first" approach this year.

I don't like this Jake

I don't like this Jake
I fully expect that they'll be wicked and tear through the regular season on their way to a 2 seed in the NFC but I just gotta see it in motion first. I hate being blind-sided. It makes me lose sleep at night.

I fully expect that they'll be wicked and tear through the regular season on their way to a 2 seed in the NFC but I just gotta see it in motion first. I hate being blind-sided. It makes me lose sleep at night.

They will win a few in a row and suck you in and then let you down again. I know how it goes every year with the Falcons. It's what makes us fans....sometimes unfortunately.

I can't wait to be in this thread going HAM with the Giants tonight. All you Cowboy homers will be as quiet as the forum on the weekend.

I want an over/under on how many times this year we hear about how talented the Cowboys are on paper.

I understand Jake. Romonation still loves you bro. Tonight its about DeMarco Murray and what he brings to the table. Remember that run they went on when Murray burst on the scene? Time for a full season of it starting tonight when he runs roughshod over the vaunted giants d line.

LOL, arguably the best front 4 in the NFL. Not happening. Take the blinders off and expect the expected.

I understand Jake. Romonation still loves you bro. Tonight its about DeMarco Murray and what he brings to the table. Remember that run they went on when Murray burst on the scene? Time for a full season of it starting tonight when he runs roughshod over the vaunted giants d line.
I like the sounds of that Kmac. I'd love to see a steady efficient game tonight. Nothing wild and crazy, steady and effective. And for God's sake don't give up so many big plays on defense! That would be a hell of a start.

I can't wait to be in this thread going HAM with the Giants tonight. All you Cowboy homers will be as quiet as the forum on the weekend.

Apparently you're unaware that Antonia Romo is the greatest 4th quarter QB of all time.

So you think this thread goes the way of a golf tournament thread when Tiger craps himself on the weekend? All the "I just want to see good golf," people disappear?

Kevin

I would love to see Jackson jeffcoat drafted highly. He is a hard worker, grew up about 10 houses down from me and we used to play basketball and stuff together. Dude is a stud

LOL, arguably the best front 4 in the NFL. Not happening. Take the blinders off and expect the expected.

Go change your avatar back to someone who at least can play 3 days of good golf, like Tiger.

Apparently you're unaware that Antonia Romo is the greatest 4th quarter QB of all time.

So you think this thread goes the way of a golf tournament thread when Tiger craps himself on the weekend? All the "I just want to see good golf," people disappear?

Kevin

That is my prediction. Romo is a patsy who turns into Mark Sanchez when the pocket collapses, and I reckon that happens a lot tonight. He'll probably even fake an injury at some point just to get the hell out of there. Dez won't get the ball, so he'll quit on his routes.

I like the sounds of that Kmac. I'd love to see a steady efficient game tonight. Nothing wild and crazy, steady and effective. And for God's sake don't give up so many big plays on defense! That would be a hell of a start.

Id love to see a solid, well played game tonight. No big plays just a hard fought game, AMERICAS TEAM wins 27-0 haha

Go change your avatar back to someone who at least can play 3 days of good golf, like Tiger.

Yeah, cause Gmac's been in great form :)

Just preparing you for reality tonight dude. I can't wait to hear you bitching about the play calling from the Genius in about 12 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back