2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
sucking up now won't help! I think you need to get your behind to AC this weekend now.

I'm only packing up 1 bag for checked luggage I think so Chunky can ride in my other bag. It's southwest so he can fly for free.

I'm only packing up 1 bag for checked luggage I think so Chunky can ride in my other bag. It's southwest so he can fly for free.

Do you need my travel bag?

Freddie I am beginning to think you are not a fan of Team Hackers!
I was fan Team Hackers.......or maybe it was #1 fan of Cookie.....either way, I was there till the end! Speaking of....wonder how OG and JN's Loudmouth short hunting is coming along? I must check in.

You were true to us Nate. That Freddie though has always backed every team except for Team Hackers. Take note fellow Hackers!!

Freddie I am beginning to think you are not a fan of Team Hackers!

Hackers already has a space in my heart. Just making sure Albatross gets the same love. You and Jake loom kinda large up in this joint

You were true to us Nate. That Freddie though has always backed every team except for Team Hackers. Take note fellow Hackers!!

There are a few things that could change all that :D

Hackers already has a space in my heart. Just making sure Albatross gets the same love. You and Jake loom kinda large up in this joint

Chunky looms large hehe

Is there gonna be a 2014 MC? I need a little time to get my handicap in order haha

Is there gonna be a 2014 MC? I need a little time to get my handicap in order haha

No way to tell. However with a long time to go before the 2013 Morgan Cup, I would bet a few lessons and some practice and you could be below that 18 index.

Nothing has been confirmed as of yet, but 2013 will be the 3rd year of the event. We are all hoping and working to make it an annual event.

I am living proof that you can drop your hcp with lessons and a lot of work. Start early!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back