Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha, they'll be flat as a pancake after this win. Hopefully Arky is flat next week.
They will be. Bama will roll them next week, especially if Wilson is out.
Watch Auburn win next week. I bet ULM had their game of the year this week.
Hopefully they blew their wad.

Gus Johnson calling a game makes everything better.

Absolutely, going to be an interesting season but I really hope to see alot of improvement. I will call it right now, Arkansas rolls into town to face a 1-3 Auburn, and goes home with a shocking loss.
Your projection just started to look much better.

Thanks for playing Mizzou. See ya next week.

Thanks for playing Mizzou. See ya next week.
Their high tempo didnt last too long. Their guys look tired now, where in the first half they were on fire on Defense, breaking to the ball and what not.

Nebraska is still paying their penance for EVER firing Solich to hire Bill Callahan.

Their high tempo didnt last too long. Their guys look tired now, where in the first half they were on fire on Defense, breaking to the ball and what not.

I haven't watched much but you're right. They hit the wall hard it seems.

OSU and Arizona are taking turns making each others defenses look silly. Oof.

Got to admit though, they played to win. That high tempo was the only shot they really had IMO.

Go Dawgs!!!

It's a good day any time the swine go down, but this one is really fun.

Woo Pig Sucky!

Got to admit though, they played to win. That high tempo was the only shot they really had IMO.

Go Dawgs!!!
Smashmouth football will win every time. And that's what UGA did today. Hit them in the mouth, and kept hitting them in the mouth.

It's a good day any time the swine go down, but this one is really fun.

Woo Pig Sucky!
It's always funny when a Sun Belt fan is talking smack. Arky State put up some good numbers today.

Georgia fans were just chanting "SEC, SEC, SEC" after their game against Mizzou. I wonder if they forgot it was an SEC East divisional game?

It's always funny when a Sun Belt fan is talking smack. Arky State put up some good numbers today.

It's also funny when pigs play conference mates but won't play us, then lose to said conference mates.

It's also funny when pigs play conference mates but won't play us, then lose to said conference mates.

If I recall correctly, wasn't Gus trying pretty hard to set that game up?

The chokes are gonna have to let the freshman throw or they're gonna be in trouble.

If I recall correctly, wasn't Gus trying pretty hard to set that game up?

He asked, but he already knew the answer.

That's primarily why he asked, just so it would be reported that they said no.

How about those Badgers? What the hell? I go down to the flatlands for the day, come home and see they lost to a team that scored 10 whole points. While I didn't see the game, the box score indicates former Terp Danny O'Brien is no Russell Wilson.

But really who is?

Kevin

I can't believe Arkansas lost. My neighbor/friend here is from Fayetteville so it's funny to tell him they lost.

Well I am even more sure of our chances of beating Arkie now, although I'm a little more worried about our game vs ULM next week.

*collapse*

Tapped from my S3

Georgia fans were just chanting "SEC, SEC, SEC" after their game against Mizzou. I wonder if they forgot it was an SEC East divisional game?

Getting a win on the road and being drunk will do that to folks. Mizzu was talking smack to all of the SEC the week before the game, just a reminder that they will find it a little harder to win that they were talking.

I still don't think I would have chanted had I been there though, MO looked pretty good and gave a great effort IMO.

I think I'm going to try out to be Penn St's new K....he only missed 4 fg's yesterday

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back