2012 BMW Championship (SPOILERS)

I feel special having something in common with Tiger. LOL
lol, he must know he does it. I don't get why he doesn't ease back a little bit. wouldn't he rather be 310 and in the fairway than 320 and in the deep rough at the bottom of a hill?

HashTagChad just tweeted this: Phil stopped at a $1 lemonade stand on the way to the course and left them a hundo? Could he me any more of an awesome guy?

Tap Tap Taparoo

99 dollar tip. I'm no math wiz, but i'm guessing that's a tad over 15%

I love that guy, class act all the way, or at least he makes it look like he is.

I love that guy, class act all the way, or at least he makes it look like he is.

that is pretty cool. If reputation is true, I don't think tiger has ever tipped over 15% in his life. (serious, he's a notoriously cheap tipper that tiger)

that is pretty cool. If reputation is true, I don't think tiger has ever tipped in his life. (serious, he's a notoriously cheap tipper that tiger)
FIFY
I bet he sticks this close.

I have a friend that works a tourney and he said the same thing, Tiger's a cheap bastad.

I hate that Vijay's caddie lines him up on putts, it just seems wrong at that level.

How good do you think you could put with that advise?! Oh yea my SeeMore does it for me

Bubba about to go -8 for the round.

Wow, that was a bad wedge shot by DJ.

whoa dj. that wedge shot looks like something on a line i'd hit

lol @ gary koch's follow up on the lemonade stand: "i'm embarressed to say I drove on by". I like the honesty

is it just me or is finchem's nose distractingly huge?

wow phil.

I hate that Vijay's caddie lines him up on putts, it just seems wrong at that level.

I think this is basically cheating. The ladies even do it off the tee boxes.

Line up your own damn putts!!! If you can't, then get a SeeMore as Tadashi said.

lol @ gary koch's follow up on the lemonade stand: "i'm embarressed to say I drove on by". I like the honesty

He's also not as rich as Phil. It's tough to afford lemonade at that income level, lol.

I think this is basically cheating. The ladies even do it off the tee boxes.

Line up your own damn putts!!! If you can't, then you shouldn't be a pro.

FIFY..

ryan moore leaves his putt on 9 in the heart just short...oh right that was his second shot from over 200, nearly an albatross. heck of a shot

Brutal birdie by Tiger there. 3 putt from 10 feet.

I don't like Ryan Moore at all but I kinda want that Yes! putter he's rocking.

It's really impressive the strength and these guys posess. that rough is long and gnarly and these guys are just mashing the ball out of there

Mr. Lee with a beautiful i20 7i!

moobs nearly dunks it on 6

...and misses the short birdie putt. lee westwood in a nutshell on that hole

yum yum time? spending a little to much time with the grandkids lately there johnny?

Back