THP Tour Van Event - Des Moines, IA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a couple changes. Nate/fairband - your bromance has been broken up before it even started.

Sorry to hear that Haggis!

I've looked forward to this for a couple of months now. And so it is with the utmost disappointment that I have to say I cannot attend this weekend. There have been some things come up that demand my attention and I would be overly selfish if I ignored them and played golf for two days with you blokes. Nothing major like marital discord or illness in the family. There's just been a chain of events happen that I need to tend to. I regret not getting the opportunity to meet everyone who will be there (my liver probably doesn't). I guess it's a testament to this site that I feel a sense of letting you guys down. And to Hawk, in particular, who worked countless hours on setting this whole thing up, I cannot express my thanks enough for everything you have done to make this event come together and I am just really disappointed I cannot attend. For those of you who could not get a room at the Days Inn, there should be one that is now available for both nights as I just called to cancel my reservation. It sickens me to think of all the fun times, b.s., great golf course, and great weather that I will miss out on. Fairways and greens fellas. Fairways and greens.

Sorry to hear that Haggis, was looking forward to meeting you. Hope to see you at the next one.

~rock

These next few days are going to be a whirlwind with a job interview tomorrow morning and working until midnight or later each night. We leave at 6AM Friday morning, Brad better be ready to drive the first half, lol. Bring this thing on, I'm ready to rumble!

Good luck on the interview buddy!

Good luck on the interview buddy!

Thanks man, not too sure about it but might work out. This weekend has me more excited than anything, lol. Can't wait to meet up with you.

Thanks man, not too sure about it but might work out. This weekend has me more excited than anything, lol. Can't wait to meet up with you.
It'll be fun. That, we can bet on.

Hawk, I am guessing you are sober now? Do you remember my pm? Bulldog is moving down with Smallville and Co Sunday and my friend Patrick (from Des Moines, not on the forum) is jumping in with Nate, Fairband, and myself.

Sorry to hear that Haggis and good luck with the interview Duey. Less than 24 hours before take off...man I have to get my butt in gear!

Sorry to hear that Haggis, hopefully they'll be another THP gathering soon!!!

Sorry to hear that Haggis and good luck with the interview Duey. Less than 24 hours before take off...man I have to get my butt in gear!

I'm with you, running out of time quickly. I may not get my truck cleaned up, but the clubs already are, lol.

I've looked forward to this for a couple of months now. And so it is with the utmost disappointment that I have to say I cannot attend this weekend. There have been some things come up that demand my attention and I would be overly selfish if I ignored them and played golf for two days with you blokes. Nothing major like marital discord or illness in the family. There's just been a chain of events happen that I need to tend to. I regret not getting the opportunity to meet everyone who will be there (my liver probably doesn't). I guess it's a testament to this site that I feel a sense of letting you guys down. And to Hawk, in particular, who worked countless hours on setting this whole thing up, I cannot express my thanks enough for everything you have done to make this event come together and I am just really disappointed I cannot attend. For those of you who could not get a room at the Days Inn, there should be one that is now available for both nights as I just called to cancel my reservation. It sickens me to think of all the fun times, b.s., great golf course, and great weather that I will miss out on. Fairways and greens fellas. Fairways and greens.

that sucks man, I was looking forward to teeing it up with you. Good luck doing what you gotta do man

That's too bad Haggis.

I'm with you, running out of time quickly. I may not get my truck cleaned up, but the clubs already are, lol.

Priorities man...priorities, an yours are right in line.

LtEvO TaPpEd

Life happens man and you are left to deal with it! It happened to me at the Texas outing. I'm just glad I got a 2nd chance. Maybe you will get one to!

Hawk, I am guessing you are sober now? Do you remember my pm? Bulldog is moving down with Smallville and Co Sunday and my friend Patrick (from Des Moines, not on the forum) is jumping in with Nate, Fairband, and myself.

Sorry about that. I changed it for you.

Posted via tapatalk.

No worries just wanted to avoid any confusion.

IOWA!!!!

That sucks to hear Haggis, hopefully we can do another midwest gathering sometime and you can make it!

Sorry to all those that are having to back out. Sometimes things just happen. And to Duey, good luck with the interview. You will have to let us know how everything turns out.

One more day of work!!

Nice! I come home tomorrow afternoon and then have to launder, pack, get a haircut, go to work, hang out with the family, and the get up ass early to drive to Des Moines on Saturday. Going to be a crazy few days, but I'm ready to get this thing going.

Nice! I come home tomorrow afternoon and then have to launder, pack, get a haircut, go to work, hang out with the family, and the get up ass early to drive to Des Moines on Saturday. Going to be a crazy few days, but I'm ready to get this thing going.

Damn I need a haircut also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back