The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
My course is my rant! Perfect weather and another closed day for some stupid outing. I've played all the other courses in this region more than the one I belong to this year and thinking I might as well join elsewhere next year.

I hate that too! it happens mostly during spring and early summer here....but I pay my dues to play and the damn course is closed for like 6 Saturday Mornings in a row!

My father-in-law is visiting for the weekend. I really try to like my in-laws, but whenever they visit, they exhaust the hell out of me. I was out with my wife and FIL for about 6 hours today, doing stuff that I didn't find to be particularly fun at all. Now I'm back here and dead tired. Plus, I tried to go to Verizon earlier today to look at the Droid Razr M, and they didn't have the damn thing charged so it wouldn't even turn on! I asked a guy to help me out, and he was too busy to turn on the chargers at that table because everyone wanted the Iphone in that store. So it was a crappy day all around, I should just start drinking now.

Don't worry Ary, you can relax and watch the Duke Game to cheer you up...oh wait.

I agree Amol. Start drinking! Way past 5:00 there dude.

My father-in-law is visiting for the weekend. I really try to like my in-laws, but whenever they visit, they exhaust the hell out of me. I was out with my wife and FIL for about 6 hours today, doing stuff that I didn't find to be particularly fun at all. Now I'm back here and dead tired. Plus, I tried to go to Verizon earlier today to look at the Droid Razr M, and they didn't have the damn thing charged so it wouldn't even turn on! I asked a guy to help me out, and he was too busy to turn on the chargers at that table because everyone wanted the Iphone in that store. So it was a crappy day all around, I should just start drinking now.

That is always the correct answer!

I need a beer. Luckily I have some good thick local porter at home. Just need to get there....

This sucks. The wife is off visiting her sister in OH for a few weeks, so today I played 18 and now sitting home with some beers watching ND......wait.....this doesn't suck!

I feel like crap. Stuffy nose and headache. Thought it was just sinus thing, but now I have a fever too. Dangit.

feel better man, hopefully it's not the zombie virus, or god forbid the Chunkyvirus. . .

Hangovers suck. Lesson learned.....I hope.

I knew I should have goaded you into drunk modding last night!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I knew I should have goaded you into drunk modding last night!

Haha, nope. I am a vault like GG!!

Whew, what a day. All good though, can relax today.

Haha, nope. I am a vault like GG!!

Whew, what a day. All good though, can relax today.

You sir, are no GG. Don't lie! Hahaha

Or do you have something you need to tell the entire class? Secrets are not nice you know Cookie.

Im certified to teach elementary too, don't make me get all little kid psychology on you! Hehehe

Good points there, I have no secrets!!

Tell you what though: combo of a hangover and already having a headache from hitting my head on Friday is not good. Still swollen, tender, and hurts. Hangover simply amplifies it. I am so dumb sometimes.

Good points there, I have no secrets!!

Tell you what though: combo of a hangover and already having a headache from hitting my head on Friday is not good. Still swollen, tender, and hurts. Hangover simply amplifies it. I am so dumb sometimes.
Happens to the best of us. I always figure I'll just pay my price, whine a bit (or alot) and move on. Hate feeling that way though.

I am pulling a cookie this morning as well. But, there is golf and football all day so I think I will be okay

Hangovers suck. Lesson learned.....I hope.

Man I hate hangovers. I barely drink anymore due to it. I'm completely useless the next day. Feel better Mcook77!

Hangovers hurt a lot more at this age than when I was younger...............

Frggin DISH network still hasn't reached an agreement with BTN. this is starting to piss me off.

Hitting the driver OFF THE FREAKING HEEL!!!!

Hitting the driver OFF THE FREAKING HEEL!!!!

I think you need a new driver. Feel free to send me your old one ;D

Frggin DISH network still hasn't reached an agreement with BTN. this is starting to piss me off.

Supposedly at 430a Saturday morning it happened. BTN works on my Dish Network.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back